• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your current state of supporting Arsenal

Will you ever stop supporting or watching Arsenal matches?

• Stopped watching football; it is no longer fun.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Curious as to where you guys are. Do you still have the same passion for the club as, say, when Wenger was still here?

It has been a strain for me after RvP and then Wenger left, though Alexis/Özil/Cazorla rekindled my passion like never before.

Last 4 seasons have taken a huge toll. I have slept through so many late kickoffs, especially after the EL loss.

Guess it will take a good amount of time for me to connect that way with Arsenal again. Though I doubt it will ever be at the same level.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Curious as to where you guys are. Do you still have the same passion for the club as, say, when Wenger was still here?

It has been a strain for me after RvP and then Wenger left, though Alexis/Özil/Cazorla rekindled my passion like never before.

Last 4 seasons have taken a huge toll. I have slept through so many late kickoffs, especially after the EL loss.

Guess it will take a good amount of time for me to connect that way with Arsenal again. Though I doubt it will ever be at the same level.
Where you from?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
More like a custodian now.

On watch just waiting out this group of wankers calling out when deserved.

Hopefully the next team will be more likable & professional. Arteta coming has just highlighted how the players (bar the odd one or two) have been phoning it in.... I had assumed they were just ****.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Will never not watch Arsenal, it's a part of me now...obviously nothing beats when you first get into the sport/club, the feeling you have then is amazing...and although we are going through a difficult period now, I will always love the club.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think I still have one foot out. Combination of getting older, being too invested in the Wenger era and the current financial climate of the game has left me empty now.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I sometimes miss a few games, but that has got more to do with not having time. Used to watch them later full match, but when Emery was here I'd already hear from my friends that we had lost again. Normally I wouldn't know the result but now it became a joke, and it didn't appeal to me to watch 90 minutes knowing we'd lose.

I've never stopped watching though. I mean, we've been through enough since I became a fan somewhere around 2006. It's some sort of sadomasochism that keeps you going back.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I put 'never' but honestly if the past few years become the norm I'll be reducing my time investment as it would be a sign of the owners not caring enough and thus I will not either.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
I used to follow fanatically until about 2015. I'd watch every match live all the way through, keep up to date on all the news. Since then I don't have as much time for it and at times have lost interest to other sports but I keep hanging on

remains

Been a fan since I was a kid and have been lucky enough to share a season ticket since 2010, so I’ve seen my fair shares of highs and lows first hand over the last decade. Always love going to watch us play though, even when we lose, supporting your team through the tough times make the big moments even sweeter.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I'll always love the club, coming in the bottom half wont even stop me. Our best football we play is great to watch. As true fans, we have to accept every team goes round in cycles, every club have their glory days. Unfortunately it's just our turn to wait now & it's Liverpools time for glory haha. Ours will come again & they'll be down again eventually. I've got a feeling though that Arteta will bring us back up the top though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What are you guys supporting now anyway? The badge? Because the modern players seems to play for themselves and when they feel like it. Some are happy not even playing and just collecting a wage.

Then you have a smoke and mirrors type ownership.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Think I still have one foot out. Combination of getting older, being too invested in the Wenger era and the current financial climate of the game has left me empty now.
Swear you were going all in again if they got Poch or Arteta?

silent_shadow

Established Member
I've realised that an Arsenal team that is good to watch is my precedent for following football.

I'll never support another prem team. It'll always be Arsenal. But if the game is like it was in the last year under Emery I'd rather do something else with my life.

Football is all about enjoyment at the end of the day for me. But I have other things that bring me joy now, and if Arsenal are stinking up the place with their style I'd skip them and just play an actual game with friends, or literally anything more exciting than emeryball.

Ceballos individual game against Burnley was also lovely to watch. Don't give a **** if it was flash of the pan. Life is about making the most of the fleeting glimpses of true pleasure and enjoyment we get. That's what I care about most now. Luckily, Areteta and Arsenal make me look forward to games again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom