• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youth team - anybody watch them ?

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Looking at the squad list on arse.com it seems like there can be a few additions to the stupid name team.

Peggy Lokando, Jeffrey Imudia and Cedric Evina are all in with a shout, but the clear winner is Emmanuel Frimpong. What a name!

Dont know anything about these players, but I get to a few reserve games and the stand out players were all in the recent CC squad.

Connolly, Muamba, Stokes etc. All good players.

Shagin

aparently we have the best footballl youth in the world. with the likes of lupoli, quincy, muamba and so on

Ricky_AFC

Lupoli scored a hat trick for the reserves tonight. His strike partner Bendtner seems good too, he gets a lot of assists for Lupoli too.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Peggy Lokando is a fking superb name! I hope he 'makes it' purely on that basis. When I hear that name I get this image of a big, powerful, leggy midfielder ala Patrick Vieira...

Asterix

Established Member
Isn't the word Lupoli related to the word for wolf? Can those of you who go to see him play sing "Werewolf of London" for him?

A

Anonymous

kaids said:
Peggy Lokando is a fking superb name! I hope he 'makes it' purely on that basis. When I hear that name I get this image of a big, powerful, leggy midfielder ala Patrick Vieira...

I imagin him as a Pirate :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom