• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youth Team vs First Team

MightyArsenal

Well the first team didnt really rip apart rosenborgs defence or pana. Not too mention southampton or cyrstal palace. So it would be wrong to say they would rip the reseve defence up :p

Biggus

Established Member
belloti said:
My opinion, if it counts, is that the reserve team is more stable and result oriented. they hardly disappoint. i think they should be allow to handle Sp**s :angel

Of course your opinion counts.....And yes my left testicle should be able to handle the s***s right now, but I dont think the whateveritscalledthisyear cup is a reliable indication of form... remember Everton had just fought very hard againest chel$ki 3 days before....

Senght

The senior team's defence is good enough to withstand the reserve team attack in my opinion. The first team attack isn't working though.

seanconvey66

Seniors would win easily, there's a reason that the reserves are reserves, They aint good enough to be in the 1st team at the time, so therefore the 1st team would win.

DOUBLE-YOU

it's a dumb argument. the first team would win. although we have exceptional youngster, the reason the look so good is because the opposition allows them to play. When teams play our first XI they just stick men behind the ball and try not to lose. when they play our youngsters the game is more open.

Latest posts

Top Bottom