• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zizo, the Arsenal wonderkid

Status
Not open for further replies.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Zak Ansah was that Manure supporting brat, wasn't he? Remember the little pest celebrating their win over us on facebook, ****ing kids these days.

yuvken

Established Member
Same boy. Wonder what happens to kids like that when they stay at a club till they're part of it. He's supposed to be quite good, but not one of the super talents, as far as I know (and from what I have seen).

KY

Established Member
If he gets to 20 without getting anything broken, he'll be messi. But thats gonna be tough the way people are hacking him down.

Floating

Established Member
pg1989 said:
Did we ever find out who the supposed wonder kid in our Academy was?? 14 years old with nothing we could teach him technically according to Wenger. Must be a few years back now...

Oh wow, I had forgotten about this. Any chance someone can dig up the interview where Wenger said that?

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
This Zak Ansah?

<a class="postlink-local" href="https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61161" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=61161</a>

yuvken

Established Member
Yes, there's only one. It was a bit surprising they didn't kick him out immediately, but don't forget he was a kid (still is actually), and what we see from the outside could be quite far from what they know inside the team.
Doubt he's developed into a rocket scientist, though.

Wenger14

Established Member
He was 16 at the time? Just a kid. I don't think we should hold that against him. Van Persie did worse.

DontPushMe

yuvken said:
Yes, there's only one. It was a bit surprising they didn't kick him out immediately, but don't forget he was a kid (still is actually), and what we see from the outside could be quite far from what they know inside the team.
Doubt he's developed into a rocket scientist, though.
Yeah i thought the same thing. Hes done ok in limited action with the england under 17 and 16s so im guessing they held onto him for his sale value in a year or 2. Doubt he has the quality to make it with us or united.

No interest in this Zizo kid, hes at least 10 years from making any impact and this thread will be long forgotten about by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom