• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lukas Podolski (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Are people forgetting the best left foot of all time?

blaze_of_glory

RvP had probably the best left foot of the bunch. Power and precision. Podolski more power but couldn't do what RvP could do with FKs, etc.

I know because I'm left footed and understand the struggle. The world tries to hold us back but we maintain.

RvP had probably the best left foot of the bunch. Power and precision. Podolski more power but couldn't do what RvP could do with FKs, etc.

I know because I'm left footed and understand the struggle. The world tries to hold us back but we maintain.

I think RvP freekicks are very overrated.

GDeep™

League is very weak
All this talk of Arsenal lefties and I genuinley forgot about Giroud. Tells you everything really.

Better than Poldi's though, wouldn't you say? He scored a bunch, but yeah, I remember he then went a long time without scoring any.

Agree with better than Podolski. But I think Podolski wins if we are looking at power and accuracy. Just beautiful hammer that foot.

Also like your shoot with Giroud, he has a good shot in him, also good technique.

Podolski still winner in my opinion!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hmm overall our best left footer might be Judas, although Özil has a rocket of a long shot as well its just that his shooting allergies prevent him from using it.

Can't put Podolski there tbh, all his left foot knew how to do was finish and play 5 yard passes.

Refo

Giroud's got a decent left peg on him, no doubt. If only he could create a bit of space to use that leg. Alas, such a thing will never happen.

In terms of just pure thunderous strikes, Podolski has that on lock. No nuance with his leg, just gives it a right go.

burnsjed

Established Member
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom