• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ousmane Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibra

Established Member
Five million euros? Do the people at Rennes know this is 2016? Who sells their biggest asset in April to the first bidder?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Mate. People think wonder kids go for 40m+ because of Martial these days.
I'd rather pay that fee for him than Martial every day of the week. People are wanking themselves silly over the latter but he's been easily outperformed by Dembélé this season.

Doesn't look like Dortmund are getting him. His agent/family seems to have a good relationship with Rennes as well, don't believe he'll leave for just 5m.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'd rather pay that fee for him than Martial every day of the week. People are wanking themselves silly over the latter but he's been easily outperformed by Dembélé this season.

Doesn't look like Dortmund are getting him. His agent/family seems to have a good relationship with Rennes as well, don't believe he'll leave for just 5m.

Yeah great shout, didn't Hazard turn us down in summer 2011 because he wanted a bigger fee for Lille? Could be a similar deal.

Prawn Sandwich

Newspapers chatting **** as per.

EUR30m offers two weeks ago.

Snapped up for EUR5m this week. Forgive me if I don't believe the latest fees!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just sign the boy already. Like jones said the boy is easily outperforming Martial last season, in fact he's outperforming any 18 year old you can think of.

It's not often you get an ambidextrous winger, with lightning pace and an eye for goal at such a young age. I believe we should sign some potential every summer along with our regular business.

Having a player who could develop into a world class player gives the club a massive lift, look how excited United fans are about Martial and his world class potential.

I think we should take the risk here, I'm just glad he isn't going to the euros.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Just sign the boy already. Like jones said the boy is easily outperforming Martial last season, in fact he's outperforming any 18 year old you can think of.

It's not often you get an ambidextrous winger, with lightning pace and an eye for goal at such a young age. I believe we should sign some potential every summer along with our regular business.

Having a player who could develop into a world class player gives the club a massive lift, look how excited United fans are about Martial and his world class potential.

I think we should take the risk here, I'm just glad he isn't going to the euros.

Rumour is he just might make the final 23.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wenger needs to show some ruthlessness here. Fergie didn't care about killing his players when he signed Cristiano.

This kid would do more for us than Theo and Ox I'm sure of that. But with Wenger's comments about Willock and Reiss Nelson I just don't see this happening.

If the rumours about Theo and Ox leaving turn out to be true then I'll start to have some hope. This lad has Wenger signing written all over him. Well the old Wenger anyway.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Forget last season, you could make a case that he's better than him this season, 12 league goals from the wing for Rennes vs 8 for United where he played up front half the time. Martial has great feet and potential to become a goalscorer but his decision making and more importantly his composure are what you'd expect from a guy who's 20, even more so than his ridiculous pace those are the areas in which Dembélé excels in.

BobP

Memri Fan
Forget last season, you could make a case that he's better than him this season, 12 league goals from the wing for Rennes vs 8 for United where he played up front half the time. Martial has great feet and potential to become a goalscorer but his decision making and more importantly his composure are what you'd expect from a guy who's 20, even more so than his ridiculous pace those are the areas in which Dembélé excels in.

It's difficult though, there is admittedly a gulf in quality between Ligue 1 and the EPL. We can safely say though that Dembele has outperformed Martial when compared to what the latter produced in Ligue 1.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
It's difficult though, there is admittedly a gulf in quality between Ligue 1 and the EPL. We can safely say though that Dembele has outperformed Martial when compared to what the latter produced in Ligue 1.
Obviously, but then there's also a gulf in quality between Rennes and... never mind, you're right.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Got another headache today, might have to go doctors.

Got abit of back and tooth pain too. Tooth pain is probably down to my high sugar diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

The club may accept that the time is now to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with just two years left on his contract [The Athletic]

Arsenal may sanction a loan to raise Aaron Ramsdale’s value if they can’t recoup their fee for him this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal are among a host of Premier League clubs hoping to sign Irish sensation Mason Melia (16). Melia, who is already playing first-team football for St Patrick’s Athletic in the League of Ireland, cannot move to the UK until he turns 18 due to Brexit rules [Evening Standard]

Juventus like Thomas Partey, and Napoli will try to sign him before June 30 as well [Di Marzio]

Bruno Guimarães’ entourage hope to receive proposals from at least two Premier League clubs, with the player’s priority wanting to remain in England. Guimarães’ £100m release clause, which expires next month, can be paid in three annual instalments. [UOLEsporte]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom