• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: 20 Years and Counting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Wenger subbed Bergkamp 140 times?

And in his 20 years here, he not only never finished behind Spu*s, but we scored the most goals against them than against any other opposition over that 20y period?

I thought I knew some stats.....:lol::lol::lol:

Love that stat!! Additionally every Sp*rs manager of the past 2 decades has been given a right of passage, that of tasting defeat at Arsène Wengers hand.

Pochettino has so far proven to be quite resistant, losing only once in the league cup. Hopefully his first league one will come about this November.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Happy about the victory. Anyone else felt that Lucas should have been in the bench? Didn't make sense to have both Gabriel and Holding there. We knew that Burnley will park the bus. His presence would have definitely given us a lot of energy in the end.

Dynamic

I believe Özil and Sanchez's stall over their signature has to do with Wenger's new contract.
I'm not sure I want the old man to continue. Nonetheless, if it affects the signature of our most important players, the equation changes.

STime

I have respected and been a wenger fan forever, but in 2014 summer when he refused to sign any quality players i lost enthusiasm for him. I decided since then to just enjoy our wins and dispair when we underperform. But i will never turn into these Wenger Outs. Got too much respect for Wenger because he is all I can remember vividly as a Arsenal manager, I remember bits and pieces of Rioch. Been a gooner since 1994 when i was a little boy.

Tbh, the only difference between you and 'Wenger outs' is the latter loves the club more than they love Wenger. We all love Wenger.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Why the **** do you keep mentioning Sp**s?

Because I want to.

Also because someone mentioned Wenger getting manager of the month for September for winning all of his games. Pochy is clearly a contender too, having also won all of his games in September and steered his club to their best start in 51 years, consolidating their continued unbeaten start to the season from August, subsequently followed by starting October by beating Man City to end their 100% record and take his team within a point of the top of the league.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Because I want to.

Also because someone mentioned Wenger getting manager of the month for September for winning all of his games. Pochy is clearly a contender too, having also won all of his games in September and steered his club to their best start in 51 years, consolidating their continued unbeaten start to the season from August, subsequently followed by starting October by beating Man City to end their 100% record and take his team within a point of the top of the league.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Because I want to.

Its called premier league manager of the month, if you hadn't noticed. No need to bring in best starts in 51 years (not difficult if you're Sp**s). No need to bring in "subsequently beating City" in ****ing October. You don't see me mentioning the Monaco defeat, do you?

Sp**s results:
0-4 w against Stoke
1-0 w against Sunderland
1-2 w against Boro
2-0 w oh wait September has ended

Arsenal results:
2-1 w against Southampton
1-4 w against Hull
3-0 w against Chelsea

Sp**s beating three trashy teams, big ****ing whoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Mikayil Faye ‘has in his mind’ to leave Barcelona this summer. Liverpool, Manchester United, Inter Milan & Bayern Munich are all showing a lot of interest in the player, however, Arsenal have ‘burst strongly’ onto the case in recent hours [Mundo Deportivo]

Latest posts

Top Bottom