• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Looking at United players coming forward talking about there are some curses or spell on them...

The excuses that they are feed by crazy Mourinho are getting to the next stage. They should buy a magic wand and just use it on the field. Expecto patronum.

A$AP Rocky

I love seeing Man Utd struggle, but I actually like the passion to Herrera. He's really a down to earth guy, and probobly at same level as their supporters. He is really a fan of football and he plays and speaks with his heart, you got to give him that.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I love seeing Man Utd struggle, but I actually like the passion to Herrera. He's really a down to earth guy, and probobly at same level as their supporters. He is really a fan of football and he plays and speaks with his heart, you got to give him that.

Felt like watching a fancam, love this man. The type of player a fan can really get behind.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I think United are actually playing well, they just can't seem to finish - a situation i'm not entirely unfamiliar with being an Arsenal fan.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

I think United are actually playing well, they just can't seem to finish - a situation i'm not entirely unfamiliar with being an Arsenal fan.

This is true but we're awful at defending too, despite having such a tall team we're so weak defending aerially and we concede such cheap goals too. Correct me if I'm wrong but that Giroud goal against us was your first shot on target? Some of the goals we've conceded have been piss poor where we've dropped results i.e. Joe Allen goal.

Yes aesthetically it's pretty nice to watch but there are huge issues that need solving in front of goal as well as defending.

Ironically, I was expecting the opposite when Mourinho was appointed.

Last edited:

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Is there a youngster at United that is not going to get murdered by Mourinho this season? :lol::lol:

Honestly not an age thing mate, Zlatan at 35 has had some shocking performances and so has Rashford at 19.

I think already, there's been huge criticism for everyone of our players at some point this season except for Antonio Valencia.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
This is true but we're awful at defending too, despite having such a tall team we're so weak defending aerially and we concede such cheap goals too. Correct me if I'm wrong but that Giroud goal against us was your first shot on target? Some of the goals we've conceded have been piss poor where we've dropped results i.e. Joe Allen goal.

Yes aesthetically it's pretty nice to watch but there are huge issues that need solving in front of goal as well as defending.

Ironically, I was expecting the opposite when Mourinho was appointed.

Yes, it was our first shot on target.

I agree with you, United's defence does need work, but most teams apart from Chelsea are having defensive issues at the mo. Finishing your chances is where you're truly lagging behind the teams above you.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Yes, it was our first shot on target.

I agree with you, United's defence does need work, but most teams apart from Chelsea are having defensive issues at the mo. Finishing your chances is where you're truly lagging behind the teams above you.

Yeah, but in old Mourinho teams when 1-0 up (especially against big teams). This is where you'd see the defence showing up, parking the bus, John Terry diving headers and grinding the 3 points successfully.

I wouldn't expect us to be the type to go for 2, 3 or 4-0 up. So there's quite a lot of onus on the defence to show up under Mourinho teams and we're failing to do this.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, but in old Mourinho teams when 1-0 up (especially against big teams). This is where you'd see the defence showing up, parking the bus, John Terry diving headers and grinding the 3 points successfully.

I wouldn't expect us to be the type to go for 2, 3 or 4-0 up. So there's quite a lot of onus on the defence to show up under Mourinho and we're failing to do this.

Mourinho is not what he used to be, that is clear.

Honestly not an age thing mate, Zlatan at 35 has had some shocking performances and so has Rashford at 19.

I think already, there's been huge criticism for everyone of our players at some point this season except for Antonio Valencia.

Think most would argue that Zlatan was already done before coming to England.

Most will also argue that youngsters like Rashford and Martian will have a dip in form because they are young. But I would say that Mourinho is the last manager in the world you would want when that happen. He has zero record of bringing youngsters to first team, and I can't remember him bringing players through bad spell either.

Antonio Valencia is then classic Mourinho player. Hard worker and does the basics 100%.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Think most would argue that Zlatan was already done before coming to England.

Most will also argue that youngsters like Rashford and Martian will have a dip in form because they are young. But I would say that Mourinho is the last manager in the world you would want when that happen. He has zero record of bringing youngsters to first team, and I can't remember him bringing players through bad spell either.

Antonio Valencia is then classic Mourinho player. Hard worker and does the basics 100%.

Fair argument.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Put this in the weekend fixtures thread - but gonna post it here too because it deserves to be immortalised.

Cy2c-w_WEAEomlm.jpg:large

Rumour

Put this in the weekend fixtures thread - but gonna post it here too because it deserves to be immortalised.

Cy2c-w_WEAEomlm.jpg:large
Both fitting and timely, given that Fellaini gave away a late penalty after just two minutes on the pitch, costing Man. United a win against Everton :lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Jose says Utd are playing brilliantly and not getting the results whist other teams are playing defensive counter attacking football and being praised by the media because they are getting the results.
Neville says that Utd gave suffered with bad buys over the last three years and Jose will need more time as he's only four months into the job.
Arsenal suffered seven years of having to sell our best players but get hammered by everyone. Saints also seem to go about their business despite an annual exodus. Hilarious excuses all round meekly accepted as statements of truth.

TriniGunner

Mourinho is not what he used to be, that is clear.

He's the same guy, he's just chosen to keep doing the same boring **** with every team he manages. Unluckily for him, other managers have figured out his so called 'special one' touch and are able to deploy the proper tactics to nullify him. I said he would have brought on Fellaini with the guys I was watching the game with and he did...why did I know that?...cause he's fecking MOURINHO!. Wenger was 100% right when he said that Mourinho has a fear of failure. With Chelsea at 1-0 up and 70 mins in, Mikel joined the game at the expense of an attacking player. Why would Utd supporters expect any differently from this guy amazes me to be honest.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither with Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom