• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

They're basically out of the running for the top 4 already. Surely if they're still 6th/7th in another few months he'll be sacked like Moyes was? Or will people just buy into this "needs more transfer windows" nonsense.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Utd will spend their way into contention, eventually. Just hope they give Mourinho the short shrift before that happens.

Dammit

I don't know which is the more laughable not winning a game since August or their worst season in the PL history after spending buck loads but United have actually managed to score less goals than West Brom so far with Pulis under their helm. That's atrocious.

TriniGunner

Jose says Utd are playing brilliantly and not getting the results whist other teams are playing defensive counter attacking football and being praised by the media because they are getting the results.
Neville says that Utd gave suffered with bad buys over the last three years and Jose will need more time as he's only four months into the job.
Arsenal suffered seven years of having to sell our best players but get hammered by everyone. Saints also seem to go about their business despite an annual exodus. Hilarious excuses all round meekly accepted as statements of truth.

They can feck off with that stupid excuse. They've spend a buttload of money over the past 3 years. They've brought in 3 managers. They've had the opportunity to pay massive wages to average players. I didn't hear anyone offering us any excuses after we moved to the Emirates. I didn't hear anyone offering excuses when we were selling our best players to finance transfers. Feck them! I hope they stay in mediocrity for many many years.

blrgooner

Established Member
Jose says Utd are playing brilliantly and not getting the results whist other teams are playing defensive counter attacking football and being praised by the media because they are getting the results.
Neville says that Utd gave suffered with bad buys over the last three years and Jose will need more time as he's only four months into the job.
Arsenal suffered seven years of having to sell our best players but get hammered by everyone. Saints also seem to go about their business despite an annual exodus. Hilarious excuses all round meekly accepted as statements of truth.
I find the worst of all the excuses there that they are actually playing well and drawing games. Today`s performance was Ok at best I think. Also against us, we were pathetic, but United were not too much better. It certainly was not a "great" performance from them in either of the games.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Talk to any man united fan and you'd hear the old "At least we're playing good football now,"

Where as out of the top 6 they're probably still playing the worst football. Imagine playing worse football than Sp**s? :lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
What the start of the season showed is that United fans have clearly not gained any humility. Their current predicament is completely deserved. More often than not. I can empathise with other fans. Not these ******. If ever a club deserved an extended period of famine and pestilence, it is Manchester United. For every sly dig at Arsenal, enjoy your pain twice over. Wankers.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom