• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Song Billong

The pathetic entitled ****** on RedCafe claiming corrupt FA, dodgy refs with agenda's, winning the chances created stat, just being unlucky, goalies having worldies against them, dominating sides (with no results to show for it) - pretty much everything they have laughed at every other supporter base over the years

Song Billong

What the start of the season showed is that United fans have clearly not gained any humility. Their current predicament is completely deserved. More often than not. I can empathise with other fans. Not these ******. If ever a club deserved an extended period of famine and pestilence, it is Manchester United. For every sly dig at Arsenal, enjoy your pain twice over. Wankers.

Agreed. Bunch of entitled knobs can't handle this post SAF era, it's breaking them mentally.

BobP

Memri Fan
Said this from the start, they should have kept LVG.

Just missed the top 4, had won the FA Cup, and had done a very good job in bringing through younger players and giving them an opportunity.

Should have given him one more year and then taken stock of the progress made before appointing a manager who could build upon the foundations set by LVG.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
After I watched the Everton-ManU highlights one thing puzzles me

Why did Ibrahimovic stand in midfield when they are building an attack? Surely running into the penalty box would be a better option... or this is some sort of Moaningho's new strategy I don't know about

SYS

After I watched the Everton-ManU highlights one thing puzzles me

Why did Ibrahimovic stand in midfield when they are building an attack? Surely running into the penalty box would be a better option... or this is some sort of Moaningho's new strategy I don't know about
Make late runs as he has is not quick anymore and PL teams have figured him in the box?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I know I've banged on about them and their failings a lot but even bigger than Mourinho I believe the reason for it goes back again to the transfer window.

For me they are the number one example of why clubs fail in the transfer market again and again. They buy for need rather than fit.

When Carrick started to decline in the post Scholes years they needed to replace him. So instead of going all out for someone who has the technical ability to run a game from deep like a Pjanic, Strootman, Kroos or Modric they replace a very underrated technical deep playmaker with a limited defensive screener in Schneiderlin and a past it Schweinsteiger who's strength was never dictating play.

When that failed and midfield was still a disaster area they again ignore a deep playmaker and settle on Pogba and try and convert him to that role when really he is a Lampard type player who works best as a spare midfielder in and around the penalty area.

Their fans will say that doesn't work well with Mata who's their best player. In that case why buy Pogba other than for shirt sales? If he doesn't fit don't buy.

Same with Zlatan. They have a need at striker so they get him. Even though hes a large, immobile striker, their wide options are inside forwards like Martial, Depay and Rashford who don't cross the ball but like to cut inside and shoot, and their fullbacks Valencia, Blind, Rojo and Shaw aren't great offensively. Also their other main striking option is also a largely unathletic past it Rooney. Does it matter if Zlatan is a good fit? No, he's a name and he's a striker.

Unless you have Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez or Bale you have to understand teams win trophies not players. You buy players who fit with what you already have.

TriniGunner

What the start of the season showed is that United fans have clearly not gained any humility. Their current predicament is completely deserved. More often than not. I can empathise with other fans. Not these ******. If ever a club deserved an extended period of famine and pestilence, it is Manchester United. For every sly dig at Arsenal, enjoy your pain twice over. Wankers.

This x1000. Any Arsenal fan/supporter who feels any sort of empathy towards that club or their fans needs to have their heads examined. The more they spend and drop into mid-table mediocrity gives me warm feelings like a cup of coffee on a Saturday morning.

TriniGunner

The pathetic entitled ****** on RedCafe claiming corrupt FA, dodgy refs with agenda's, winning the chances created stat, just being unlucky, goalies having worldies against them, dominating sides (with no results to show for it) - pretty much everything they have laughed at every other supporter base over the years

Yeah, like bacon-face didn't have a massive influence on the FA and referees when he was their manager. No Utd supporter can say in good conscience that Fergie didn't play a huge role in influencing the officials and the outcome of their games during his tenure. If you made a very bad decision against them as a ref, you were unlikely to referee a Utd game ever again.

It is why I can't understand why people are so nice to the United fans who post here. Surely everyone must have know they laugh with their friends at our club. They laughed when they ended our run with Rooney dive, or when they tried to kill Reyes, they laughed at the tackle Fletcher did on Arshavin, etc. This is not nice people.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Said this from the start, they should have kept LVG.

Just missed the top 4, had won the FA Cup, and had done a very good job in bringing through younger players and giving them an opportunity.

Should have given him one more year and then taken stock of the progress made before appointing a manager who could build upon the foundations set by LVG.
stupid crazy.

he brought through so many players. Bayern is still reaping the benfits of his stay, also Ajax

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Yeah, the Man Utd fans here are responsible for all of that stuff. There is nothing rocket science about being nice to nice people since they're nice to you. Its a good thing and should be the norm regardless of club affiliations, opinions or whatever.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom