• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

DA1CeEnXkAArm4I.jpg:large

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I understand a lot of the fear and apprehension on here but tbh with you guys I can't wait.

I learnt last night that one of my best friend's dads has killed himself. It might sound crass but the fact I can distract myself for 90 minutes and watch us in a cup final is an incredible comfort.

I've fallen out of love with football in recent years but this has reminded me why I love it. So for me there's no cynicism, just happy to watch us in a cup final win or lose. COYG.

Wengysaurus

We have to win the midfield battle today to stand a chance, can't give the ball away cheaply and end up chasing Chelsea round the wide open spaces of Wembley with this heat and our suspect looking backline.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You could play Corbyn, but he would probably score a few own goals.

Actually he's probably score multiple goals despite being the underdog while the weak and wobbly Tory/Chelsea defence cheat and lie and take money from disabled people and meals from school kids

I mean... Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal!!!

LGooner98

Ospina
holding Per Monreal
Bellerin ramsey. Xhaka Ox
Özil. Alexis
welbz

Predicted line up for the cup final. has ox played on the left?

GDeep™

League is very weak
I understand a lot of the fear and apprehension on here but tbh with you guys I can't wait.

I learnt last night that one of my best friend's dads has killed himself. It might sound crass but the fact I can distract myself for 90 minutes and watch us in a cup final is an incredible comfort.

I've fallen out of love with football in recent years but this has reminded me why I love it. So for me there's no cynicism, just happy to watch us in a cup final win or lose. COYG.
I know we're you're coming from. Sorry to hear about mates dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom