• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
What's this got to do with anything? Lukaku is younger and consistently performed in a better league.
You asked whether Lacazette is wanted by top clubs. Its clear that Atletico want him and has been posted about multiple times here. He already plays for a bigger club than Everton.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Lukaku being BPL proven (and young) would be better. Lacazette could fade away like Loic Remy once he gets out of the French league. But there's little chance we'll go for Romelu.

4R5Emaniac

Okay but those are not exactly solid links you can rely on. I find it hard to believe big clubs would be willing to pay an eye watering amount for Lukaku unless the situation demands it.

I'm more into the Lacazette camp because he'd likely cost far less despite being an equally good player with better technique, more mobile and suited to our game.

4R5Emaniac

Lukaku being BPL proven (and young) would be better. Lacazette could fade away like Loic Remy once he gets out of the French league. But there's little chance we'll go for Romelu.
Remy looked like a nothing player to me from the moment I saw him tbh.

4R5Emaniac

I'm not sure. Laca is slightly better than Giroud I would say.
Giroud is definitely miles better than Andre Gray though isn't he? If Laca is better than Giroud on top of being a profile of player suited to our style then that should be good. I doubt there is much of a difference in quality between Lacazette and Lukaku is all I'm saying.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
bid 40-50M euros again for him but it likely will get rejected Aulas will ask for 60-70M euros.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Would take him over Lukaku any day purely on style.

Could also be hard with Stans minions negotiating with Usmanovs business partner.

Bring in Lacazette + Balotelli if we move on more attackers & split the cost.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
mentioning balotelli destroyed your credibility
:lol: 15 goal a season striker on a free! Upgrade on Giroud & perfect for squad / Europa League. Sponsored by Puma... Bet he is not far down the list of targets.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I seriously wouldn't mind Jovetic here. Very underrated and think he would thrive with Özil and Alexis.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
not a sulker tbf - he apparently suffers from bi-polar so cannot help having ups and downs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom