• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Alternatively, you could have Schick instead of Mahrez in a 4-3-3. Van Dijk, N'Zonzi and Schick would be a pretty good blend of physical presence and technique.

-----------------Cech
Bellerin - Van Dijk - Kos - Kolasinac
---- N'Zonzi -- Özil -- Xhaka
---Schick -- Lacazette -- Alexis

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Or:

———————Cech
Bellerin - Van Dijk - Kos - Kolasinac
—— N’Zonzi — Xhaka — Lemar
—— Özil — Lacazette — Alexis

Subs: Ospina, Macey, Mustafi, Holding, Monreal, Per, Ox, Ramsey, Cazorla, Elneny, Iwobi, Giroud, Welbeck, Walcott + Nelson

Last edited:

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover

I would love to see wenger do another 'Vieira'. this guy is super talented, but has been stagnating at a mess club like Inter, my beloved Inter. He is about to leave for reasonable fee. Wenger could do WONdERS with him, and he would actually fir our stlyle. He is big, strong and agile. He is also very good technically, and has some silky footwork.
This clip is from last season, apparently his worst..now imagine what a guy could do at a better club and better coach

Ps; just imagine strength and power in Kolasinac Xhaka Kondogbia Oxlade mid :)
Also allows us to switch to 4 at back (which will happen), and have core of 2 cb's and 2 strong dm's

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Not really wish list worthy, but Kondogbia really could be an absolute gem of a signing. On the fringes of the France squad and coming of a shocker of a transfer to Inter, he would come here with a massive point to prove.

Sell Coquellin and buy Kondogbia.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Goalkeepers: I would say we are good here with Cech and Ospina battling it out for 1st choice and Emi Martinez learning from the two. I do however, think in time this will be a spot we will need to upgrade as Cech starts to slowly decline

Suggestion: Bernd Leno from Bayern Leverkusen

Defenders: This is a position where I am unsure as we have some young unproven talent coming up who could fill in eventually (Holding, Chambers, Bielik, JRA & AMN) Koscielny is getting older but on his day he is one of the best out there in my opinion. Mustafi should come good as we have seen it in him. Gabriel ended the season very well so maybe he will come good in time as well as he is a fighter. Per is done at the end of this season. Then we have Monreal who can also fill in here and at wingback depending on our formation. Lastly, you can put Elneny here as well - I guess. If I could I would bring in a proven defender who needs no time to adjust.

Suggestion: Virgil Van Dijk from Southampton

Wingbacks: Pretty good in this position as we have Ox, Bellerin and our new tank Kolasinac! Also put Monreal here as he can fill in.

Suggestion: None

Midfielders: Tons of options here but who can we really rely on. Xhaka is probably the only guaranteed starter and that's as long as he stays disciplined. Ramsey is good but one injury to him and who do we turn to? Elneny or Coquelin? Don't think they are good enough to start for a team like Arsenal to be honest. Wilshere is doubtful and Cazorla is pretty much done so we need some new players here.

Suggestions: Steven N'Zonzi from Sevilla &/Or Mateo Kovacic from Real Madrid

Attacking Midfielders: Özil is number one here and to be honest I love Alexis but id rather we get some money and sell him abroad to PSG for say 70-80 million and buy a top class player in return. We also have Iwobi here and slowly but surely we can bring in Nelson. Overall, we seem a little short here if an injury was to hit one of our players. I mean we can easily move up Wilshere or Ramsey but see above mentioned in regards to those players.

Suggestions: Keep Alexis & add Mahrez or Lemar Or sell Alexis and get Mahrez &/Or Lemar along with Isco

Strikers: This is a spot where I want a young up and coming striker who is willing to slowly come into the first team. I don't care for Walcott that much and I still like and think Welbeck can do a decent job. Giroud is great as a second choice and lastly, we just got Lacazette who I am really hoping can be the star we are all hoping for.

Suggestions: Patrick Schick from Sampdoria Or Inaki Williams from Ateltico Bilbao or Marcus Rahsford from Manchester United Or Timo Werner from RB Liepzeig Or Kylian Mbappe from AS Monaco

Sorry for the long post but I was bored at work LOL

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Goalkeepers: I would say we are good here with Cech and Ospina battling it out for 1st choice and Emi Martinez learning from the two. I do however, think in time this will be a spot we will need to upgrade as Cech starts to slowly decline

Suggestion: Bernd Leno from Bayern Leverkusen

Defenders: This is a position where I am unsure as we have some young unproven talent coming up who could fill in eventually (Holding, Chambers, Bielik, JRA & AMN) Koscielny is getting older but on his day he is one of the best out there in my opinion. Mustafi should come good as we have seen it in him. Gabriel ended the season very well so maybe he will come good in time as well as he is a fighter. Per is done at the end of this season. Then we have Monreal who can also fill in here and at wingback depending on our formation. Lastly, you can put Elneny here as well - I guess. If I could I would bring in a proven defender who needs no time to adjust.

Suggestion: Virgil Van Dijk from Southampton

Wingbacks: Pretty good in this position as we have Ox, Bellerin and our new tank Kolasinac! Also put Monreal here as he can fill in.

Suggestion: None

Midfielders: Tons of options here but who can we really rely on. Xhaka is probably the only guaranteed starter and that's as long as he stays disciplined. Ramsey is good but one injury to him and who do we turn to? Elneny or Coquelin? Don't think they are good enough to start for a team like Arsenal to be honest. Wilshere is doubtful and Cazorla is pretty much done so we need some new players here.

Suggestions: Steven N'Zonzi from Sevilla &/Or Mateo Kovacic from Real Madrid

Attacking Midfielders: Özil is number one here and to be honest I love Alexis but id rather we get some money and sell him abroad to PSG for say 70-80 million and buy a top class player in return. We also have Iwobi here and slowly but surely we can bring in Nelson. Overall, we seem a little short here if an injury was to hit one of our players. I mean we can easily move up Wilshere or Ramsey but see above mentioned in regards to those players.

Suggestions: Keep Alexis & add Mahrez or Lemar Or sell Alexis and get Mahrez &/Or Lemar along with Isco

Strikers: This is a spot where I want a young up and coming striker who is willing to slowly come into the first team. I don't care for Walcott that much and I still like and think Welbeck can do a decent job. Giroud is great as a second choice and lastly, we just got Lacazette who I am really hoping can be the star we are all hoping for.

Suggestions: Patrick Schick from Sampdoria Or Inaki Williams from Ateltico Bilbao or Marcus Rahsford from Manchester United Or Timo Werner from RB Liepzeig Or Kylian Mbappe from AS Monaco

Sorry for the long post but I was bored at work LOL

JRA ain't no defender. But N'Zonzi and Schick would be great business. N'Zonzi/Schick/Lemar would be unreal, we'd be deadly from set-pieces.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
what about Shurrle? kinda stagnated in Dortmund but the talent is there

good age

Might as well keep Perez in that case. We need a player who can run at the opposition, Mahrez, Moura, Costa or Insigne would be perfect. Hell I'd even settle for Zaha at this stage.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Badstuber went to Stuttgart, gutted he would have been perfect, BFG mkII

is Van Dijk leftfooted?

him an N'Zonzi please please please, it would complete us.

We already got Lac who has been described as Henry light, lets get Paddy light

get some weight in, Kola has already showed us that brute force is so welcome

we can let a few guys like Theo go and still be alright offensivly, especially if we only play 343

Don D

Why can't I imagine Wenger buying a cm to displace Ramsey, why is it only me who believes Wenger thinks we have enough in this area?

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom