• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolves v Arsenal | April 24, 2019 | KO: 19:45 BST

Can we be slightly less crap than Chelsea and get 4th?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Well he is our 3rd choice striker right now, if we need a goal and he doesn't come on, then that's it for him, he'll have no future here. If he gets the chance though he needs to prove he's good enough to play at this level, you won't get many chances so you have to make the most of the ones you get.

I don't think one match decides his future here when we talk about 19 year old striker. But good points.

In other news Vincent Keymer a 14 year boy from Germany who won Grenke Chess Open last year, has won his first game in the Grenke Chess Classic.

He los tthe first three rounds against Carlsen, Anand and Caruana but finally won against his fellow German, Georg Meier.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I don't think one match decides his future here when we talk about 19 year old striker. But good points.

It's more about how he's rated. If we desperately need a goal and he doesn't come on then it's obvious Emery has no trust in him. I expect to see him get the chance though in that scenario, just hope he can show he deserves it.

Sanis

Good lineup at last, hope for the good result, options from the bench though.. why put 3 DM's, would make more sense to bring Saka.

drippin

It's more about how he's rated. If we desperately need a goal and he doesn't come on then it's obvious Emery has no trust in him. I expect to see him get the chance though in that scenario, just hope he can show he deserves it.

Yeah rated at this point for EPL. That can change after loans for example. But I understand what you mean.

I have faith in Nketiah talents! And I hope Emery has too and it is right that Nketiah need to take his chances when they come. But would we expect Laca and Auba to score without months of football in short cameo, without sharpness? I hope people will be a little forgiving too.

This why I want youngsters to get a little bit more game time than Willock and Nketiah has got this season, but no way as much as Guendouzi has got. I hope there will be better balance after a whole season of Emery getting to know our star youngsters!

Anyway this is not about our youngsters, but 3 points! They are most important now!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
**Engage Pessimism Mode**

If we get an early injury we are fooooooked

I know there’s no choice, but Özil + Mikhi away from home geographically north of Watford is a big concern. Been wiped out with man-flu this week and Im still physically stronger than both of em combined :lol: The North is dark and full of terrors

Night gathers, and now my watch at Molineux begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory.

drippin

Good lineup at last, hope for the good result, options from the bench though.. why put 3 DM's, would make more sense to bring Saka.

Good point, but maybe (hopefully) Elneny isn't even an option, but a cheerleader. Willock might be Özil backup, who knows.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Cautiously optimistic for this. Wolves have a great record against the top 6 but they looked pretty run of the mill against Saints and Brighton. Perform like we did against Napoli and I think we take this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom