• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolves v Arsenal | April 24, 2019 | KO: 19:45 BST

Can we be slightly less crap than Chelsea and get 4th?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Even if the youngsters don't play?

Of course! The three point is most important!

But strangely enough, if we are chasing the game Willock and Nketiah are actually the two from the bench I would trust most to come on with energy and something fresh! Says maybe all about the quality of our squad. Emery has a lot of work to do this summer!

Just don't put Elneny and Mustafi on!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Good lineup at last, hope for the good result, options from the bench though.. why put 3 DM's, would make more sense to bring Saka.

Also Xhaka & Torreira have had injury worries in recent times so that might be the main reason. Saka is very young and not very strong yet I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither with Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom