• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Charlie Patino (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
He needed this. This will be a good loan for him in terms of gaining experience at a very high level. If he can make the match day squads regularly and eventually force his way into the first team and keep his place that would be a very good season for him. Potential long term successor for Xhaka if he does well. I'm still not fully convinced on his physicality and have a slight concern with his mentality but wish him the best all the same...

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
You need to get these boys out on loan by the time they hit 18/19. Glad to see we’re being more proactive with the loan system. It will be easier to gage the talents at the club and decide to sell or extend on our own terms. The Nketiah and Balogun extension forced our hand because we didn’t get them out on loan soon enough to see how they would develop imo.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Good loan, haven't followed Blackpool recently but they used to pride themselves on good, attacking football. Still only 18 and has only made just 47 U19- U23 appearances in total according to that Jorge Bird article so he's still a baby in footballing terms. Needs some proper senior minutes.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Blackpools a **** hole. Not much skirt there either. I reckon he’ll hate it.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Good move.

Main point of concern is getting him a full season of mens football, week in week out and getting used to the physicality of it.

BIoodBrother

Im hearing, we struck a loan deal, that if they get relegated or Patino doesn't score 5goals+ we have to pay them 5mil.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Lack of distractions I think they call it.
Not been there for 20 years but your description def fits
Same. Had one of the weirdest weeks of my life in Blackpool. Went up there to pass my driving test because it was (at the time) one of the easiest places in the UK with very few roundabout's.

Ended up meeting all sorts of breeds including one guy in the pub who claimed he was a hitman :lol:

Stayed in a B&B / guesthouse that looked like it was last decorated in the 1930's and ate pork chops every night at 17.00...

Place needs levelling up or just plain levelling. Cool trams though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Same. Had one of the weirdest weeks of my life in Blackpool. Went up there to pass my driving test because it was (at the time) one of the easiest places in the UK with very few roundabout's.

Ended up meeting all sorts of breeds including one guy in the pub who claimed he was a hitman :lol:

Stayed in a B&B / guesthouse that looked like it was last decorated in the 1930's and ate pork chops every night at 17.00!

Place needs levelling up or just plain levelling. Cool trams though!

Blackpool area is like a GTA Lobby. One of my mates went to the nautical campus up in nearby Fleetwood.

Went to visit for a weekend and the “campus” was in a converted old peoples home. Everyone was sat in the “break” room smashing gear and K with a projector for football matches and a subwoofer blasting out jungle and DnB.

Nights out in Blackpool were absolute chaos as well. Group of 20 lads and half of them were chucked out or got in fights.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Blackpool area is like a GTA Lobby. One of my mates went to the nautical campus up in nearby Fleetwood.

Went to visit for a weekend and the “campus” was in a converted old peoples home. Everyone was sat in the “break” room smashing gear and K with a projector for football matches and a subwoofer blasting out jungle and DnB.

Nights out in Blackpool were absolute chaos as well. Group of 20 lads and half of them were chucked out or got in fights.
****ing hell you've just reminded me of this STAGS HENS & BUNNIES, A BLACKPOOL STORY — DOUGIE WALLACE
Might not be obvious but its an image gallery, on desktop next image button in bottom right of image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom