• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your current top 10 Premier League managers

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Basing this off last season:

1. Klopp
2. Pep
3. Conte
4. Potter
5. Frank

No ratings to anyone else. Can’t stomach putting that lanky streak of German piss anywhere near my list.

Edit: Forgot about Vieira, he makes it in at 6th.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
For me, he had Wolves looking very solid defensively, but more importantly he was able to get a good number of wins and big results last season. Brentford, Brighton, United, Sp**s, Chelsea away games last season was superb management for me, with his style.
His lack of goalscorers will be his undoing imo.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Conte
Klopp
Pep
Fao37g_XgAEFKJO

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Non biased...

1. Klopp
2. Pep
3. Conte/Tuchel
5. Potter
6. Rodgers
7. Moyes
8. Howe
9. Arteta
10. Vieira

...Conte and Tuchel tied 3rd/4th, can't split them...and I need to see more of ETH in the big boy league, before I put him in.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
1. Pep
2. Klopp

t3. Tuchel, Arteta, Potter, ten Hag
7. Conté

t8. Vieira, Howe, T. Frank

close to top 10: March

Decent managers left out: Hasenhuttl, maybe Forest manager (don't know enough), perhaps Parker?

meh, but done some good work at times: Moyes, Lage, Rodgers (goes in both categories because he's done some decent work at Liverpool and Leicester at times but all in all is ****)

****: Fat Frank, Rodgers

Don't know if **** yet but definitely uninteresting: Gerrard
1. Klopp
1. Pep
3. Conte
4. Tuchel
5. Potter
6. Rodgers
7. Arteta
8. Moyes
9. Howe
10. Vieira
Think it's a bit weird that anyone paying attention to the one on one tactical battles between Rodgers and Arteta, up until this season with similar levels of squad, can put Rodgers over Arteta. Frankly tactically and in everything you can judge a manager on there seems a massive chasm between the two.

Bloodbather

Established Member

1. Klopp
2. Pep
3. Tuchel
4. Conte
5. ten Hag
6. Potter
7. Frank
8. Arteta
9. Moyes
10. Howe

Pretty sure about the Top 7, it gets muddy after that. Rodgers could make it also. Don't know enough about Cooper yet.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

1. Pep
2. Klopp

t3. Tuchel, Arteta, Potter, ten Hag
7. Conté

t8. Vieira, Howe, T. Frank

close to top 10: March

Decent managers left out: Hasenhuttl, maybe Forest manager (don't know enough), perhaps Parker?

meh, but done some good work at times: Moyes, Lage, Rodgers (goes in both categories because he's done some decent work at Liverpool and Leicester at times but all in all is ****)

****: Fat Frank, Rodgers

Don't know if **** yet but definitely uninteresting: Gerrard

Think it's a bit weird that anyone paying attention to the one on one tactical battles between Rodgers and Arteta, up until this season with similar levels of squad, can put Rodgers over Arteta. Frankly tactically and in everything you can judge a manager on there seems a massive chasm between the two.
I explained my reason for putting Rodgers up there. Think he’s a victim of his success as others have put it.

On a downward trajectory now but he had Leicester really overachieving in the league which isn’t something you can say Mikel has ever done for us.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
1) Pep Guardiola.
2) Jürgen klopp.
3) Antonio Conte.
4) Thomas Tuchel.
5) Mikel Arteta.
6) Eddie Howe.
7) Graham Potter. 
8) Brendan Rogers.
9).Ralph Hassenhutl.
10) David Moyes.

Based on current season, and thinking about last season.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I explained my reason for putting Rodgers up there. Think he’s a victim of his success as others have put it.

On a downward trajectory now but he had Leicester really overachieving in the league which isn’t something you can say Mikel has ever done for us.
Yeah, I know, and no need to rehash covered ground. You know my arguments already: xG, very observable tactical phenomena, and overrated achievements (ie, finishing 5th with a pretty much 5th level squad, significantly outperforming xG--achievement? As always with these discussions, league environment and competition is quite relevant and not discussed enough, not just team on paper level of competition but tactical / managerial level).

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom