• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your current top 10 Premier League managers

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Thought this would make for an interesting discussion.

Who are your current top 10 PL managers right now? I presume you would look at recent history to state your case, or I suppose apply any European pedigree they may already have if new (thinking Ten Hag for example).

Anyway, share your current top 10 list with us.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
3. Conte
4. Tuchel
5. Potter
6. Ten Hag
7. Arteta
8. Rodgers
9. Moyes
10. Vieira

Can't decide on the obvious Top 2. Pep because his obvious success wherever he goes, but then Klopp also has massive pedigree of being a disruptor and more than competent to fight with the absolute best.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's very hard to rank them in all honesty. Because there's so many variables to consider. Potter is the manager who gets the most from so little, maybe Frank. Pep obviously the most successful. Klopp, Tuchel and Conte have also had success in their own right. I think those 6 probably make up the top 6. I'd throw in Moyes too tbh, I know he's had bad times but what he did at Everton and what he's done with West Ham cannot be overlooked. Then you're looking at Rodgers and Howe. Then probably Arteta would be ahead of Vieira and the likes, but again what are you comparing? You can't compare Palace to Arsenal and the time frames have to be taken into account too.

But then you have other issues of just because Frank and Potter do well with Brentford and Brighton doesn't mean they could rock up to City/Liverpool and be successful, or the same with Pep/Klopp managing Brentford/Brighton.

And after two paragraphs I realised I forgot about Ten Hag.

Going with my gut I'll go

Pep
Klopp
Conte
Potter
Tuchel
Frank
Moyes
Rodgers
Howe
Arteta

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

1. Klopp
1. Pep
3. Conte
4. Tuchel
5. Potter
6. Rodgers
7. Arteta
8. Moyes
9. Howe
10. Vieira

This is based off what I’ve seen of them in the PL ofc.

It’s really a toss Uk between 7-9th I think I’m being generous putting Mikel above Moyes and Howe but Mikel did win an FA cup.

Also think Rodgers decline at Leicester is inevitable and he should be judged off the good work in prior years. 3rd and 4th is also a toss up. Tuchel saving Chelsea’s season and winning a CL with no signings and pre-season is hugely impressive imo.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

You know what I can only do top 4 properly:

1. Klopp
2. Pep
3. Conte
4. Tuchel

Conte and Tuchel you could swap I'm not fussed - it's just preference.

I rate Rodgers, he's had a title tilt with a mixed Liverpool squad, did well at Celtic and his work with Leicester has been good until last season but I think his career there has reached the end of it's cycle. Without his recent struggles I'd be tempted to put him 5th.

I found it difficult to rate ETH because I haven't watched Ajax in years outside of CL.

I've been impressed with Potter, Vieira, Lage and Frank but I need to see them do it longer or at different teams.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Oh, overwrote Tuchel with Potter my bad

Full would be

Conte
Klopp
Tuchel
Potter
Moyes
Frank
Howe
Vieira
Marsch
Lage
Hassenhuttl
Rodgers
Silva
Lampard
Parker
Gerrard
Guardiola
Arteta

Ten Hag and Cooper have been here for 2 matches so no idea, wild guess is Ten Hag below Moyes and Cooper below Rodgers

SA Gunner

I'm not rating Ten Hag, as I havent seen anything from him in the PL yet. That said, I like his philosophy and ideas on footy.

Added spaces to demonstrate leagues if you will.

1. Pep
2. Klopp

3. Potter
4. Tuchel
5. Arteta

6. Conte
7. Howe
8. Marsch
9. Moyes
10 Lage

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Klopp
Pep
Conte
Tuchel
Potter
Moyes
Vieira
Howe
Rodgers
Frank

The bottom six could be interchanged depending on your choice of course.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Kind of surprised Lage is making into lists. He was historically bad at the end of his time at Benfica and he hasn’t really done anything at Wolves that we didn’t see from Nuno.

SA Gunner

Kind of surprised Lage is making into lists. He was historically bad at the end of his time at Benfica and he hasn’t really done anything at Wolves that we didn’t see from Nuno.

For me, he had Wolves looking very solid defensively, but more importantly he was able to get a good number of wins and big results last season. Brentford, Brighton, United, Sp**s, Chelsea away games last season was superb management for me, with his style.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom