• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Lionelson

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
:drool: happy to be able to bump this of a good reason, even if it ends up being for a day.

Hopefully he can carry this into the zurich match.
The hope is that he can build up the necessary confidence. This should be the trigger for him to start realising he has the talent, he just needs to play like it, like he means it.

Was being greedy and hoping for a hattrick but this will do. He was clinical today and used the ball intelligently throughout the game. There's still levels way above this that he can reach. More confidence and conviction in his dribbling, demanding the ball more. I've said years ago that his best games come when he has lots of touches of the ball. He had 50 touches today. Once he feels his way into a game, his challenge is to stay in it and stay demanding the ball.

Huge day for him, but there's more days like this for him if he continues.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
The hope is that he can build up the necessary confidence. This should be the trigger for him to start realising he has the talent, he just needs to play like it, like he means it.

Was being greedy and hoping for a hattrick but this will do. He was clinical today and used the ball intelligently throughout the game. There's still levels way above this that he can reach. More confidence and conviction in his dribbling, demanding the ball more. I've said years ago that his best games come when he has lots of touches of the ball. He had 50 touches today. Once he feels his way into a game, his challenge is to stay in it and stay demanding the ball.

Huge day for him, but there's more days like this for him if he continues.
Confidence can really kill careers, I'd love to see him come into his own.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

my-nigga-mahnigga.gif

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Was surprised that Nelson got the call over Eddie and maybe shift Jesus wide. Obviously Arteta still believes in him. Repaid that faith in incredible fashion.

Has played his way into the starting 11 if Saka isn't available. Obviously can't score 2 and assist every game but if he can find a level of performance off the bench popping up with a goal here and an assist there can be a real asset to us. We can't rely on just the starting 11. Need options in the last 30 mins.

Fair play to him.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom