• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Manchester City 4 - 1 Arsenal | Wednesday 26th, April | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Last night was not good enough and we must not repeat the mistakes we made if we must get a result here. Even a draw will be good enough.

We just need to abandon our principle but you know Mikel will never do that. He's so obsessed with winning his own philosophy rather trying to be pragmatic.

Even Pep sacrificed possession when they came to the Emirates earlier in the year. We have to pragmatic. We have to protect Holding like a group of wildebeest would protect their youngest calf.

Screenshot-20230422-093636.png

Screenshot-20230422-093723.png

Screenshot-20230422-093742.png

Screenshot-20230422-093820.png

f780bd54-598e-4a84-a20e-1c4ded84c3e5.png

Prediction

Man city 0-1 Arsenal

COYG!

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Could have well been 4 or 5 up if not for some brave saves by Ramsdale.

Him and White the only ones showing something, the rest of players are ghosts, like deer in headlights.

Second half will get ugly.
Fk that every shot other than one was bread and butter for a keeper including the one he didnt save.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Is there any point crying about Holding? He’s playing because of multiple injuries. He’s probably the 5th choice best in the league.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I'd suggest bringing off Holding for Jorginho and moving White to CB and Partey to RB but then I remember that Partey has actually been our worst player.

Our problems are partly due to Holding not being able to pass but tbh I don't even know if he's been the main issue, the whole team has been dogsh!t.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
They’ve made us look bad.

This is their press at it’s peak with a home crowd supporting them.

They can’t and don’t do this every week but when they defend like this you have to be absolutely elite at playing out from the back.

Holding, Xhaka, Ramsdale and maybe even White have been exposed.
This tbh

We really can't do anything here. Totally nullified

lomekian

Essays are my thing
This is annoying - City really don't look unbeatable to me yet we're so submissive to them.
This is the most intensity City have played with in 12 months. This is the impact of oil money - can coast and rotate for 90% of the season and save the full intensity for the 3 or 4 games a season they need it

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I'd suggest bringing off Holding for Jorginho and moving White to CB and Partey to RB but then I remember that Partey has actually been our worst player.

Our problems are partly due to Holding not being able to pass but tbh I don't even know if he's been the main issue, the whole team has been dogsh!t.
Take off Xhaka, move Partey up to where Xhaka is, bring on Jorginho.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

All the bs from we have learned from the collapse of last season. Fvck it il take 2nd, this guy needs 4 signings and be less rigid ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom