• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Media Dump (Youtube, Vlogs, Podcasts etc)

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Judging by these, this tubby bellend is clearly a Chelsea fan.

The absolute shamelessness of him to describe City as "Plastic" and not the Chavs, when before they got their cheating oil money they had less trophies than "Bottlejob" Tottenham...****.a Chelsea fan. 😂
Judging by these, this tubby bellend is clearly a Chelsea fan.

The absolute shamelessness of him to describe City as "Plastic" and not the Chavs, when before they got their cheating oil money they had less trophies than "Bottlejob" Tottenham...****.

Yes he’s a Chelsea fan. 😂

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also our players does that every game they either high five mascot or sign the shirt not sure why media trying to make story of it

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

The people on Twitter who laughed at that German girl crying during the Euros are outraged by this of course.

This is so funny from the media They were totally respectful to the girl they made her dream came true she have shirt signed she go out with them in walk out before kick off. This is the maximum players can do.

Just seem they looking for anything for clicks because they know Arsenal fans easily react.
Turns out this isn't even the first time they've made this into a thing to be mad about. Chambers had to set the record straight a few years back.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Most of them look like they hate being close to that little girl and dont interact with her at all. I know that they was focused on the game but this looks bad imo. You can see that she tried to get eye contact with all of them ffs. But maybe im a softie.

Yeah it's just common courtesy , not hard to acknowledge the little one standing in front of you trying to make eye contact . There is no excuse for it .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jesus Christ, people will geniunely complain about ANYTHING these days ffs 😅

****ing hate modern society!

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Jesus Christ, people will geniunely complain about ANYTHING these days ffs 😅

****ing hate modern society!
The state of our society, it's sad to see. No nuance anymore and there are complaints just for the sake of complaining. You're either one side or another.
I'm so happy I don't have Twitter.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

Most of them look like they hate being close to that little girl and dont interact with her at all. I know that they was focused on the game but this looks bad imo. You can see that she tried to get eye contact with all of them ffs. But maybe im a softie.
michaeljordanfuckthemkids.jpg

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

The girl and the dad were happy with the day, these vulture journos are obsessed with making this an issue for their own gain :mad:

I felt like the players could have smiled a bit more, one of them coulda fist bumped her or something? but we have no idea what their training regarding minors is like (maybe they are encouraged to not do too much?)

Whatever happened didn't warrant this response from the public, I've gone from "yeah these players are a bit stiff" to just angry now.

• Goal
Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If we don't win the league now, I am 100% blaming the mascot for putting our players of their game.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We need to fight the pr war. we need to stage a fake life saving of a kid drowning and Ødegaard jumping in a lake to save a childs life

Gunnerfan99

A nice guesser can go a far way

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom