• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Media Dump (Youtube, Vlogs, Podcasts etc)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Guys recommendation for any good Arsenal related podcasts to subscribe on youtube?

Technical
The Cannon Podcast​
Harvey Gration​
The Different Knock (TDK 2 has longer form videos and call in discussions).​

Commentary
Arsenal Vision​
Latte Firm​

These are ones I enjoy following. I made a list somewhere here and when I find it again, Ill post more channels.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Technical
The Cannon Podcast​
Harvey Gration​

Commentary
Arsenal Vision​
Latte Firm​

These are ones I enjoy following. I made a list somewhere here and when I find it again, Ill post more channels.

Thanks mate.

I also watched Rest is Football (Micah, Linekar, Shearer)..its decent but don't expect a lot of insight from folks like Micah.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I love how much excited Dave is about this interview.

He looks like like an ordinary fan meeting his hero Arsène and he cannot hide his delight as he asks the questions and comments alongside Arsène.

I’ve seen Wenger converse with the French guys or journalists often. Having it be one of the old guard/the English OGs gives it a whole new dynamic which I wish I heard more from. They are often bitter or far removed from Arsenal.

Heard a couple coaching names for the first time and insight into why such strong characters bought into an unknown Arsène (he essentially extended their careers and made them multimillionaires).

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The 2nd part of the Wenger and Seaman chat is out now.

But also...

Technical
The Cannon Podcast​
Harvey Gration​

Commentary
Arsenal Vision​
Latte firm

Screen_Shot_2021-04-21_at_2.15.25_PM.png

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Great share 👏 AW is spitting facts above the 01/02 team. They aren’t spoken about enough imo.

I actually enjoyed our second double winning season a lot more than the Invincible one. And our first double winning season tops them all as far as I'm concerned.

6gunner

The unknown: some chase headlong into it, some fear it, some avoid it at all costs, and yet it's exciting for everyone. And that is what Ange Postecoglou's appointment as manager of Tottenham has done for this edition of the North London Derby.

However, before Rick and Cal get into the preview, they first must discuss Sp**s', dare we say, "delayed" victory over Sheffield United. Next up is a full rundown on Arsenal's glorious return to the Champions League. You'll get to relive the exciting moments from the game, learn what the lineup meant for the goalkeeping position, and, hear why this result may play a significant role in the upcoming match against Tottenham.

Which leads us into our preview of the North London Derby. Rick discusses why Tottenham fans are so excited about this iteration of the Derby, how he thinks Postecoglou will approach the game, who to expect to see on the team sheet, and what to expect from the game. Cal talks about how this match will be different from other games so far this season, how he feels Arteta will approach it, who is going to start, the key matchups, and which single player transforms Arsenal into a different, better team.

Apple ‎Arsenal Tottenham Fan Podcast on Apple Podcasts

Spotify https://tinyurl.com/35bj23hn

Google Arsenal Tottenham Fan Podcast - Arsenal Tottenham Fan Podcast Episode 67 - Jesus Saves and the NLD Preview Scores!

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom