• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2023

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
We have quite a few players playing new roles, some are still developing, and new players who are playing new roles themselves so looking out of sync at times was to be expected. Being uncomfortable is good for growth in life. Mikel Arteta has done it again.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

ImperturbableResponsibleAstrangiacoral-size_restricted.gif

Even if he scores 20 goals this season certain man’s are gonna say it’s a terrible signing because they have a million agendas.

He is MY baller. Been right so many times on these things, will be proven right AGAIN. He looks quicker.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
My only concern here is that despite having a good squad, I am not sure anyone knows what our strongest line-up will be.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We have quite a few players playing new roles, some are still developing, and new players who are playing new roles themselves so looking out of sync at times was to be expected. Being uncomfortable is good for growth in life. Mikel Arteta has done it again.
Yeah the more uncomfortable he makes us the better. That’s the feeling you should aim for

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
On the positive side, going out of your comfort zone creates new proteins that facilitate new neurons. There were so many neurons spilling all over the pitch there because we didn't have a ****ing clue.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
My only concern here is that despite having a good squad, I am not sure anyone knows what our strongest line-up will be.
That right because current injures its obvious when everyone fit it'll be
Ramsdale
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
ODE Rice Havertz
Saka Jesus Martinelli

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Even if he scores 20 goals this season certain man’s are gonna say it’s a terrible signing because they have a million agendas.

He is MY baller. Been right so many times on these things, will be proven right AGAIN. He looks quicker.

You wanted Coutinho and Emerson Royal didn’t you? Sekkle.

Tom Mix

Ramsdale
ODE Rice Havertz
Saka Jesus Martinelli
I don't know how you leave Trossard out when he might be our best player on current form. And I think Timber is going to be pushing very hard. Not convinced Zinchenko is the best option for every type of game. An in-form Partey is also difficult to bench.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Yeah the more uncomfortable he makes us the better. That’s the feeling you should aim for
If you've never been more than 50m away from your nan then you wouldn't understand

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Ramsdale
ODE Rice Havertz
Saka Jesus Martinelli
Rice cannot play the way Partey does at the moment. Thomas brings so much to the midfield. Rice needs to watch and learn, he will get there in time

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Top Bottom