• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Why is Ødegaard now our main volume shooter ?Why does he take more shots than Saka, Martinelli, Trossard and Jesus?

Why doesn't Arteta allow our attackers to take as much shots as possible?

@Rasmi @Macho @SA Gunner @Trilly @Hunta

I’m actually not sure if this is instruction or Ødegaard has taken it upon himself to take pot shots often.

Partey used to do it from similar areas so maybe it is allowed.

blaze_of_glory

Why are people complaining about him shooting anyway lol? Before he didn't score enough, now he scores regularly enough to be one of our top scorers, one of the most prolific CMs around anywhere and it's bad he's shooting more?

I think he'd be more appreciated on here if he didn't look like a Ken doll

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I haven’t really noticed it myself even if I am not massive on speculative shots (it’s rare that there isn’t a better option).

It depends on the reasons behind them anyways, shots because of frustration or hero ball isn’t good.

If they are encouraged or there’s an edge to them we don’t know about- or they are rehearsed that’s different.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Ødegaard is in with some great company

Our club highest earner, according to some fans, he's already eclipsed Özil status at Arsenal.

Mo Salah alone has created more chances/big chances than Arsenal football club alone this season.

Ødegaard has created 0 big chances so far.

Buhry

Established Member

Ødegaard is in with some great company

Our club highest earner, according to some fans, he's already eclipsed Özil status at Arsenal.

Mo Salah alone has created more chances/big chances than Arsenal football club alone this season.

Ødegaard has created 0 big chances so far.

Not gonna lie I feel that he has gotten quite greedy, it's great that he scores goals but he used to set up more chances. He needs to find the balance between the two.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Not one person on AM has read that and gone 'yeah spot on, I know exactly what he means.' :lol: 😭
It seems to me what you would get if you asked chatGPT to provide an analysis of Martin Oodegaard in the style of a pretentious, hipster football journalist

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think Ødegaard is better than Özil ever was for us. His general play is on another level. Özil was a final 3rd passer, but not much more

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom