• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FC Bayern München

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Deserved its own thread.

Got to admire how efficient Bayern are run as a club (compared to certain teams...) Certainly a different management style compared to Pep but it must be reassuring for the players to know they've got another quality manager lined up. They're probably on the look out for their Carlo replacement right now, analysing how Pochettino, Tuchel etc are getting a long.

Will be interesting to see what Carlo will bring to the table.

CWqjk_nWUAANr39.jpg

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Great choice for both parts it would seem, hopefully Carlo gets to stay for a good while.

Admirable manager he is.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Carlo's CV in unmatched really isn't it? In terms of clubs managed?

Milan, Chelski, PSG, Real, Bayern. Some real European powerhouses. I like him. Hope he's there for the long term.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Carlo's CV in unmatched really isn't it? In terms of clubs managed?

Milan, Chelski, PSG, Real, Bayern. Some real European powerhouses. I like him. Hope he's there for the long term.

It surprised me that he's 56. He's still got a good 10-15 years in the tank.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Quality man this, combined with German engineering.

Bayern Munich seem a great model of a club.

Malky

Established Member
Yep, got to admire Bayern on this, they don't mess about! Top appointment, I personally was expecting Carlo to replace LVG in the summer.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

There goes the 'Carlo isn't a league manager' flaw. Honestly think Bayern could win the Bundesliga with Big Sam.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
How can he learn German when he can barely speak English ?

Honestly, feel a little sad for him that never won a trophy in England will kind of follow him around. Even if he wins a ton at Bayern he played most of his football in a England and failed miserably with a good side at attaining even a minor cup. Players who care about winning need to run from Levy

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom