• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FC Bayern München

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Germany is a proper wrongun nation.

In what normal society can you wear a marching blazer and waistcoat, shorts and then long socks with smart shoes but also all the colours are different?

Awful stuff.

What's really shocking is how proficient they were at were for a nation whose national attire is quite non-threatening!!

Imagine what the world would look like had they been garbed like Arthurian knights :lol:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Germany is a proper wrongun nation.

In what normal society can you wear a marching blazer and waistcoat, shorts and then long socks with smart shoes but also all the colours are different?

Awful stuff.
Not to defend Germany but that's Bavaria it's even less German than Merseyside is English, their state is the only one with a party that still wants to secede from Germany lol.

Also where do you see smart shoes :lol:

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Tuch is a fraud. Won a covid CL. Also came in as interim and won like Di Matteo. What else he has done? His football is good at times but bottling Bundesliga with Bayern is really bad.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Loved seeing Tommy T get absolutely destroyed since he went to Bayern, one of the worst performances from a manager at Munich ever.

Unlikeable guy for me, I remember he didn't come across well at all when during a PSG-Istanbul game one of the coaches was I think racially abused by one of the the officials.

Have hoped he fails everywhere since then, need him at Sp**s soon to complete his downward spiral in his career 👍

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tuchel is good manager but the Bayern squad building is totally wrong they'll rebuild thier squad in summer. Very likely gonna get Alonso too

Riou

Tuchel... "To all the journalists gathered here I am announcing my departure from the club, it's a joint decision we have both come to and one we both think is the right decision"

1098229.jpg

6nojh1.png

Bayern..."That's right, keep smiling you German turd"

Bloodbather

Established Member

Unlikeable guy for me, I remember he didn't come across well at all when during a PSG-Istanbul game one of the coaches was I think racially abused by one of the the officials.
That's not what happened in that instance. The coach misinterpreted what the official said, then it blew up.

Pierre Webó, one of the Başakşehir coaches at the time, was supposed to get sent off, the ref sent off another member of the staff instead. The fourth official warned the ref, saying "It's the black one" referring to Webó as opposed to the light skinned coach who got sent off.

The officials were Romanian, and Romanian for black is 'negro', hence the misunderstanding. They thought it was a derogatory word but it was just regular Romanian.

Riou

I hope Xabi turns down Bayern, tbh.

Bayern themselves have pretty much ruined their own league by just taking all talents from their rivals these past 10 years, why no one takes Germany seriously anymore.

Your victories are only important, if you have a proper challenger.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I was impressed with him obviously in that 2020/21 season where Chelsea put the clamps on a lot of teams.

That one year aside though it’s been very negative sufferball without much success since he left Dortmund.

That BVB side he had was extremely exciting but were a bit of a joke defensively. He’s done a 180 ever since.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom