• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Newcastle 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 4th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalNewcastle2122.jpg

Prediction

Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Pretty horrid game of football tbh. I did not enjoy watching a single player on the pitch.

Referee decisions (and lack thereof) made for the highlights, which is never a good sign either.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Today made it obvious that Havertz can't replace him. At least Ødegaard will try stuff to unlock defenses. Havertz will just make the easiest pass possible to get rid of the ball.
I mean whoever thought Havertz was a backup for Ødegaard clearly wasn't familiar with Havertz to begin with. The guy has never been a playmaker. Even at his best at Leverkusen he was a movement off-the-ball and hunt for chances type player who also helped with the link-up play. Like a tall and skinny Emile Smith Rowe basically.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
I'm out, **** this league with this corruption at play, how can anyone watch this and defend it every game? This is just unreal, we live in a fecked up world.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Despite how good are defence and midfield (in theory is) this genuinely might be the worst pure attack we have ever had at the Emirates striker wise.

That needs to be addressed ASAP, just not good enough in that department for a number of reasons.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The habits of gifting goals continues raya again deciding to punch the ball and not catch it.

VAR can also f**k off too

Pick yourselves out apart of being solid defensively we just lacking in every department can't create winger not affecting midfield apart from Rice is beyond joke

TriniGunner

Listen, we still have a lack of quality up front. That's 2 losses on the trot and there are certain players we can't do without at the moment. Ødegaard and Partey are the heart of our midfield. Up front we need quality. Players who don't need 2 and 3 touches to get the ball under control in order to strike the ball. Eddie is good but not near the level we need to deputise for a top class striker.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Can’t fault the team for the pressure in the last 30 minutes. But in terms of shots on goal it was pretty dismal. We’re just not creating enough.
well, our number 10 and tcaptain is out....

We played well, it is a tough team, very physical, it was for either of them.

ptrcopp

We need a rethink of our strategy after this. It obviously isnt working.
Firstly, Raya coming in has disturbed the confidence we had defensively.
We only seem to be able to put a quick and incisive few passes together one or twice per match.
We lack so much with no Partey and Xhaka in midfield. The original set up was with those two in mind and now we have either Vieira or Havertz and Rice or, atm, Jorginho.

We can’t seem to play the technical football we should with the players we have: that’s not good enough and it’s on the manager. Tbf to him, We should have played the game how Havertz was: be a better player and let them lose their heads. We did that last year. Is he the only one following instructions? Or do we suddenly think we’re better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom