• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Newcastle 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 4th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalNewcastle2122.jpg

Prediction

Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
No idea what's the best approach here. We don't have a midfield, we don't have an out-and-out striker.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well obviously we have to preform better than Westham game Newcastle also have injures so imo it's best time to play them the problem we gonna miss G.Jesus influence and Rice need to be in top of his game to handle midfield of Guimaraes and Willock.

depend on us Newcastle are very good team if we approached the game like we did at chelsea we might as well stay home because they won't gift us goals.

dino bravo

I think Eddie should start, even though he is very average. Newcastle have 2 big strong lads at centre half, Kai ain’t gonna match up well. It’ll be like putting Rylan into the Royal Rumble.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Focus on staying compact and winning the ball high up the field and punish Newcastle with through balls to the front three.
A deep block is the way to go. If you try to win the ball high, you'll get killed.

HighburyHigh

Can't see anything other than a comfortable 0-2 Newcastle. They score goals for fun while we can hardly muster a clear cut chance.
Forget Sheff Utd, they are the worst PL team for years and we played their reserves. This season we have regressed badly playing awful sideways football with zero attack ideas.

HighburyHigh

I think Eddie should start, even though he is very average. Newcastle have 2 big strong lads at centre half, Kai ain’t gonna match up well. It’ll be like putting Rylan into the Royal Rumble.
And we're supposed to be challenging for the top honours with one of these two clowns up front!
Arteta failed big time during the summer not signing or at least going for a decent striker. We're now gonna pay the price. Arteta is MKII Wenger post 2007

Rattata

Have you watched any of our games this season? One thing Havertz does well is winning aerials against defenders. Eddie is much worse physically than Havertz. I can't remember the last time Eddie won a duel with his back to the goal.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Can't see anything other than a comfortable 0-2 Newcastle. They score goals for fun while we can hardly muster a clear cut chance.
Forget Sheff Utd, they are the worst PL team for years and we played their reserves. This season we have regressed badly playing awful sideways football with zero attack ideas.

More like LowburyLow this guy

Jasinho

Can already see us getting smashed against Newcastle, it won't be different from the West Ham game last might. We'll have lots of possession but they'll physically bully us. We'll have Eddie unable to control a ball upfront, Ødegaard and Saka ghosting, Rice and Martinelli running hard but in vain, Zinchenko making errors leading to opportunities for them and Gabriel conceding a bozo penalty. 3-1 to Newcastle.

Jasinho

Raya

White - Saliba - Gabriel - Tomiyasu
Rice
Ødegaard - Zinchenko
Saka - Havertz - Martinelli

Focus on staying compact and winning the ball high up the field and punish Newcastle with through balls to the front three.
Zinchenko in midfield might actually be a good idea with our 65mil player bought for that position being a complete flop. Arteta would never though, man is way too stubborn to change something like that.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
We generally bounce back well in recent times. I trust most of our first 11 to win this somewhat comfortably.

Raya
White - Saliba - Gabriel - Tomiyasu
Rice
Havertz - Ødegaard
Saka - Nketiah - Martinelli

Zinchenko just can't start this game, especially with Tomi in good form. And if it's between Jorginho, Havertz and Vieira, I'll take Kai for this game.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We going to get rolled 2-1 to the Toon. He keeps playing Zinny at Fullback teams are targeting him. Zinny should play at 8 midfielder. Tough place to play based on current form i would take a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom