• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Newcastle 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 4th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalNewcastle2122.jpg

Prediction

Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Ljonin

Who’s playing with Rice here? All our options feel a bit yikes.

We’ll probably get overrun in midfield so the defensive unit better be switched on. Tomi playing is a must.

Not sure Eddie can offer anything in a game like this, rather Trossard or even Havertz up top

Jasinho

Team I'd hope for:
Raya
White Saliba Gabriel Tomiyasu
Rice Zinchenko
Saka Ødegaard Martinelli
Trossard

Team Arteta will give us:
Raya
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
Rice
Ødegaard Havertz
Saka Nketiah Martinelli

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Raya
White
Saliba
Gabriel
Tomiyasu
Rice
Zinchenko
Ødegaard
Martinelli
Havertz
Nketiah

Jorginho cant start in this game.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Who’s playing with Rice here? All our options feel a bit yikes.

We’ll probably get overrun in midfield so the defensive unit better be switched on. Tomi playing is a must.

Not sure Eddie can offer anything in a game like this, rather Trossard or even Havertz up top

Yep Partey issue gonna back fire us hard.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Zinchenko in midfield might actually be a good idea with our 65mil player bought for that position being a complete flop. Arteta would never though, man is way too stubborn to change something like that.

Really hope Mikel will put him in midfield he isnt a left back.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Hostile crowd, evening game, in form good team. They will frustrate us and wind us up and we will fall for it . We have the players to win but i question the mentality and softness of our team.

I take a point

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

We might still lose this but weren't we in a similar situation last season going there after a couple of bad results and dunked them 2-0 comfortably? Don't know why everyone's so **** scared now

Henry boi

Funny thing is the guys on that Newcastle forum are not positive at all about facing us.
Why so negative? Because our b side lost to West Ham in the Carabo cup?
What happened to Rice being second best in the league, us having the second best defense and Saka and Martinelli being two of the most dangerous players in the league just asking.

Henry boi

Hostile crowd, evening game, in form good team. They will frustrate us and wind us up and we will fall for it . We have the players to win but i question the mentality and softness of our team.

I take a point
If they won last season in front of the most Hostile crowd I can remember in years no reason they can't do it again on Saturday

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Arteta is gonna play his son bumketiah again so there goes any chance of coherent attacks, so only chance we have of winning this if Odegod turns up there like he did last season.

It still annoys me so much that we didn’t sign a striker when it was clearly the team's weakest position as Jesus is perpetually injured & I would rather play with ten men than starting bumketiah

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Can't see us winning this to be honest. I think the way they can counter and the pace they have is exactly what we struggle with and in that atmosphere up there along with knowing they will be allowed to batter our players with nothing called, we'll have absolutely no rhythm and there'll be tons of turnovers. Then add in that Nketiah will start and I would bite someone's hand off for a point if it was offered.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Zinny started midweek he is clearly going for Tomi at LB
I meant in general. Zinny is bad defensively but has quality on the ball he wants to turn a fullback into an attacking midfielder when we have the ball play Zinny/ ESR instead of Kai/Viera in number 8 role

andeoch1

Can't see anything other than a comfortable 0-2 Newcastle. They score goals for fun while we can hardly muster a clear cut chance.
Forget Sheff Utd, they are the worst PL team for years and we played their reserves. This season we have regressed badly playing awful sideways football with zero attack ideas.
But, but , but ….. we control the game 🤦‍♂️

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Have faith in our league's top scorer to deliver. He's like Arteta he doesn't like cups.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Can't see anything other than a comfortable 0-2 Newcastle. They score goals for fun while we can hardly muster a clear cut chance.
Forget Sheff Utd, they are the worst PL team for years and we played their reserves. This season we have regressed badly playing awful sideways football with zero attack ideas.

They've literally only scored 3 goals more than you lot, and 8 of them were against the very team you said to disregard in the same post :lol:

Tom Mix

People are deluded if they think this game will be anything like the West Ham game. We'll play our best team from the start and we're better than Newcastle. It's no accident they've lost several games this season already and they're missing their best striker.

0-2 to the Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom