• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Newcastle 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 4th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalNewcastle2122.jpg

Prediction

Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Synical

Miss Superstitious

This was from the world cup game, where Japan scored
Thank you. I've seen this photo being bounced around Twitter and knew it was clearly nonsense and wondered why everyone was taking it as gospel. Didn't know where it was from, though

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

Some real anger here
I agree with him, except the part he said 3 points. We created nothing, performance in a defensive standpoint was good but not an attacking one. 0-0 was the fair result.

Reactions: A_G

MikeVinna

Established Member
So Newcastle are being praised for getting the dodgiest of goals and being allowed to kick/shove/elbow us by a corrupt official? And they call Mikel emotional..

I’m giving up over here. If these are the ridiculous obstacles we have to overcome to win anything of note than what’s the point because we’ll never make it. Even last season there were some absolutely ridiculous VAR decisions. Forgetting to draw the lines for example. Game’s gone. It’s corrupt. Why even bother?

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
In matches like this you can still see we were missing something elite upfront. but beside of that we didnt created that much chances to.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Loss, but that was the most physical we’ve played. Seems we have it in our locker now and this is a big improvement. Everyone worked hard and showed we will be difficult to beat, even in hostile environments.

Need goal scorers. 9 is our number one target in January. Hope Jesus returns soon.

I think a 9 should be our target but also think we need a much better partner for Rice.
Jorginho isnt good enough anymore and Partey will be gone in January.

Gooner505

We played really well on the road at Newcastle, which is a very difficult place to win. Considering we were missing Jesus and Oedegaard, we were better than expected.

Our defense was so good yesterday. We deserved a clean sheet and got robbed by horrific incompetence by VAR and the referees. If that goal gets disallowed, the game would’ve been more open and we might’ve scored one towards the end.

I’m confident that we can turn things around because we have such a solid defensive base this year.

Black Noir

Didn’t watch the game live. But saw the highlights on MOTD. Goal should have not been given. We weren’t scoring. Draw would have been a fair result.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So glad we have two games before the international break, imagine having to just deal with this result for two weeks :lol:

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Can say we were robbed (we did imo), but at the same time did we create one chance? Not sure.

The football is dire and uninspiring and it was a matter of time before it came back to bite us.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I watched the game at 4:30am this morning, pretty early to get up & watch it, see our team get so hard done by unfortunately.

I think we played decent enough to get a 0-0 draw at least against Newcastle. We didn't play well enough to win though unfortunately, we deserved a point at least though imo. We were so hard done by, the ball was clearly out & Gabriel clearly got a push in the back to reward it as a foul which makes it even more ridiculous.

Newcastle however have turned into one of the major tier clubs to compete with us but they are absolute grubs & act as absolute disgraces now imo. How many times did Bruno get ignored for his high elbows unfortunately? Thats not to say Havertz got lucky for his challenge though. All they did was pressure the referee & go on like idiots all game hahaha.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Can say we were robbed (we did imo), but at the same time did we create one chance? Not sure.

The football is dire and uninspiring and it was a matter of time before it came back to bite us.

I am also very worried about the fact we are not seem to be capable of creating a lot of chances and the chances we get we are not taking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom