• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brentford 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday 25th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We were the the exact opposite last season. This season we haven't scored an early goal except against Bornamouth when we scored inside 15minutes. Complete contrast to last season when you know we're blowing you away inside 10 minutes. We have become a very boring team.

Its true, that slow start really dulls down our performances.

What I would give for an early blitz followed by a controlled match, where we force risks and take our chances.

Hopefully we can see something different at Brentford.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Can anyone recommend a central bar to watch this in Birmingham (UK). No Handsworth or Sparkhill type recommendations please, I’ve left that life behind :)

The Old Crown in Digbeth is good to watch football. A lot of screens, genuinely a great crowd and not overly busy.

Plus there’s a beautiful blonde behind the bar. I don’t even rate blondes that highly but she’s gorg. If you go, tell her TGG says hey!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can anyone recommend a central bar to watch this in Birmingham (UK).

Should do what my boy @GDeep™ does to watch games, and just find a house around your area that has the game on and just look in through their window.

Depending on how comfy their bushes are and how much food they have thrown in the trash, you can have yourself a free Bed and Breakfast type set up too!

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Our Brazilians should be on the bench and/or rested for this:

--------Ramsdale---------
White--Saliba--Kiwior--Zinny
--------Jorginho----------
--Ødegaard--Rice--------
Saka----Trosssard----Nelson

abalatadalat

Player:Saka
Ramsdale in goal and Ødegaard available for selection. Looking forward to it. I also want to see what Havertz can do. Hopefully he's in the starting lineup and have a cracker of a game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good to see at least Ødegaard and G.Jesus will likely feature both important if we want get results here also no new injures from last break

Tomb Bombadil

We are gonna play so much better with a fit Partey and Jesus. I really hope Jesus stays fit if we manage him better. So don't start him on the weekend.

In Partey I can't trust anymore. Need to sell and replace him in january. With that and Timber back we can challenge City.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Here's hoping everything goes right for us and we are out the traps fast. Just win early and try to manage the rest of the game properly

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Good to see at least Ødegaard and G.Jesus will likely feature both important if we want get results here also no new injures from last break

I'll be amazed if G. Jesus starts. Fingers crossed Ødegaard is fit so he can bench that bum Kai.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'll be amazed if G. Jesus starts. Fingers crossed Ødegaard is fit so he can bench that *** Kai.
He played for Brazil without issue so unless there massive risk i would expect him to start but won't have problems with front 3 started against Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom