• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City’s Financial Doping

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
@BergMan getting ready to celebrate Xhaka's posthumous PL title.
So Excited Reaction GIF by Originals

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

“If” being the important word here. I don’t think there’s any question FA would need to at least relegate them, given the precedent set by the Everton case now but also by the relegation of Juve way back when and how FA would look cowardly if they didn’t.

It’ll always be the case of whether, or maybe how, they can clear City from the charges. If that happens it needs to be challenged viciously by the rest of the league and us, Pool and Utd especially.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Getting a goal rewarded five minutes later because of VAR already kills all the excitement, getting rewarded a title now would be the same as getting a goal rewarded a week later.

No one will care really, just a number in the history books.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

“If” being the important word here. I don’t think there’s any question FA would need to at least relegate them, given the precedent set by the Everton case now but also by the relegation of Juve way back when and how FA would look cowardly if they didn’t.

It’ll always be the case of whether, or maybe how, they can clear City from the charges. If that happens it needs to be challenged viciously by the rest of the league and us, Pool and Utd especially.
Love to see the both of them lining up against Cray Valley Papermills FC. Get it done.

Tomb Bombadil

How can they deduct 10 point from Everton in such a short time and have done nothing against City? I don't get it.

Sorry if already posted. Must seen:

lomekian

Essays are my thing
How can they deduct 10 point from Everton in such a short time and have done nothing against City? I don't get it.

Sorry if already posted. Must seen:
Everton's was reported accurately, they were just hoping to get off with a big fine.

City have been lying, hiding things and have an army of lawyers. Proving guilt in the face of denial a lot harder and more time consuming. They need a watertight case vs city's lawyers too

Tomb Bombadil

@A_G I was there a few days a go and read in the charges thread. This was one answer but mostly thats the tone
1700746539563.png

So I registered myself and replied:
Have you read about the football leaks. That's were most of the prove is coming from.

In this Youtube Video some of the evidence is presented:
But of course it's not just Man City and football in general has a big problems. Obviously it's starts from the FIFA and Uefa. Everybody knows how corrut they were and I guess still are.

But if you think you are completly innocent, I guess you're wearing pink sunglasses.
Got banned 3min later :thumbsup:

sdotzdot

Established Member
After the Everton conclusion, City are pretty much a dead man walking at this point.

There is just no way with the precedent they have set now with Everton that City doesn’t face huge consequences. With the amount of charges too, it’s nearly impossible they’ll be able to slither their way out of it legally.

Going to be a beautiful sight to behold. I’m talking old school kermit jizz gifs all over the place.

Hjalmaar

After the Everton conclusion, City are pretty much a dead man walking at this point.

There is just no way with the precedent they have set now with Everton that City doesn’t face huge consequences. With the amount of charges too, it’s nearly impossible they’ll be able to slither their way out of it legally.

Going to be a beautiful sight to behold. I’m talking old school kermit jizz gifs all over the place.
You have more faith than me. They weren't dealing with a state against Everton.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom