• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Aston Villa 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 9th December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_GettyImages-1255241436-1.jpg

Screenshot-20231206-115538.png

Screenshot-20231206-115556.png

Screenshot-20231206-115616.png

Screenshot-20231206-115647.png

Screenshot-20231206-115705.png

Screenshot-20231206-115754.png

Screenshot-20231206-115813.png

Screenshot-20231206-115831.png

c7184912-f66c-4fb5-bc7c-7fb0bc8c6f23.png

Prediction

Villa 0-1 Arsenal

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Is it only me or are a lot of our attackers just rolling around on the ground way more than they have to? Saka, Nelli, Jesus all on fraud watch in that regard. ****ing just stand up will you? I know they're getting kicked, but it's starting to get ridiculous.

In no way were we robbed. We did enough to win this, only have ourselves to blame really. Weak goal, weak finishing and weak overall performance. One of those days I guess

The rolling on the ground is really annoying yes.

I think its Arteta's nonsense, to get more time allocated at the end. It gives us a chance to create chaos in those final minutes I think.

But fully agreed, we can see less of that nonsense.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Leceister City won the league by being clinical in front of goal. You need to be ruthless in front of goal no matter how badly you're playing. One chance is all it takes to turn the momentum towards you during a game where you're not playing well. A top striker who knows how to score would solve this. Ivan Toney fits the bill.

This post signifies that AM has hit rock-bottom.

Imagine having to invoke Leicester City, a club that fluked their way to the title, as a way to highlight our inefficacy in front of goal. It's an absolute travesty.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

We really should stop feeling sorry for ourselves and cut out the nonsense. I’ve seen it for 15 years now. So sickening.

Every top team get decisions against them anyway, just look at some of the decisions this season.

We have clear weaknesses in our squad. Until we address those properly, we won’t win this league
You still consider Sp*rs and United title challengers? Clown

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

The rolling on the ground is really annoying yes.

I think its Arteta's nonsense, to get more time allocated at the end. It gives us a chance to create chaos in those final minutes I think.

But fully agreed, we can see less of that nonsense.
I think for Saka it's instructed. Or maybe inspired. I'm not sure it's Mikel though, but someone has told him to go down and roll around. Probably to get attention to the fact that he is getting kicked off the pitch almost every game. So I get why. But I think it's not doing him any favours with how much it has become.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We have big problems on bench attacking wise these Nelson and eddie new contract seriously weren't necessarily we have Trossard these tow not gonna make big difference.

Our defence is more problem because its short in numbers so i feel we have to go with what we got until summer

blaze_of_glory

Don’t think we can have too many complains about the ref this time around. Maybe Jesus should have had a penalty.

But at some point, this team has got to win one of the difficult away games. Do you fancy us at Anfield?
We scored a legit goal that was waved off for no reason.

Never fancy us at Anfield though. Never fancy anyone there

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
We have big problems on bench attacking wise these Nelson and eddie new contract seriously weren't necessarily we have Trossard these tow not gonna make big difference.

Our defence is more problem because its short in numbers so i feel we have to go with what we got until summer

Got the same feeling, we're really short in defence. I would keep everyone in attack til summer.

These players need to find new clubs imo:
Eddie
Nelson
Cedric
Elneny
Esr

We need a top quality striker and a winger.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
A draw would have been a fair result if Gillet wasn't such a bent prck. I bet he didn't even see Kai handling the ball.

Arteta should forget the title actually because he'll never be allowed to go near it after attacking the refs. Now I am wishing he didn't do that.
He should have abused the scumbags more. These ****heads should be afraid to walk to the front doors at night. It's all too cushy and easy for these ********s with ZERO accountability.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I am so ****ing upset with the fact every time we seem to have or the VAR against us or the referee its disgusting.

Anyway we should have won this game we created enough chances.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

The refs probably saw it in the same way they saw Guamaraes against Jorginho.

Player used his upper arm and not elbow, so not dangerous :lol:

We really could've done with prime Lex Luger in our side. The man had a bionic forearm so we can pay the overenthusiastic tw*ts with interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom