• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Aston Villa 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 9th December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_GettyImages-1255241436-1.jpg

Screenshot-20231206-115538.png

Screenshot-20231206-115556.png

Screenshot-20231206-115616.png

Screenshot-20231206-115647.png

Screenshot-20231206-115705.png

Screenshot-20231206-115754.png

Screenshot-20231206-115813.png

Screenshot-20231206-115831.png

c7184912-f66c-4fb5-bc7c-7fb0bc8c6f23.png

Prediction

Villa 0-1 Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This game will tough im hoping they get tired against man city today maybe Luiz and cash get booked so they get suspended. These guys never lost home game since i think we beaten them 4-2. So people will have to be realistic here we all want to win but dropping points here is very likely I'll take draw.

I want us play Zinchenko but the thought him against Diaby is no fun but we got little choice kiwi won't offer much offensively

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta banned, Raya looking like Onana might have a rival for worst signing this summer and a chance for Don Emery to ruin Riou's birthday...

emery_.png

... expecting a bad ebening, ngl 😭

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Probably the best time to face them. We just had a scare vs. Luton, the team will have to pick up and play better at Villa, who are a much stronger squad. They don't play midweek that often, and now we've got an extra days rest while they have a showdown with the best team in the world on Wednesday.

Luiz, Cash and Digne are on four yellow cards, we could do with some luck there and some tiredness on their part. Hope they go all out tonight and at least get a draw vs. City, I'm confident we can do the business then on Saturday.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Only positive in this is that they play City tonight, having one day less to rest than us. Otherwise this game is a landmine.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Anything less than the three points last night would've made this a must win so that winner was crucial.

Could possibly be the toughest game we've had since City on paper. A draw would ge good, a win would be fantastic.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
these next 4 games we got before 1st half of season ends is all tough and we could slip in any of them so i wouldn't mind a return of 7-8 points from it anything more would be great.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Harder than Liverpool imo
i think Liverpool are harder because of Anfield aura etc.. if we manage to go 2-0 ahead against Villa i'm confident we hold on but against Liverpool just unreal at their ground with Klopp they'll just not give up

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

i think Liverpool are harder because of Anfield aura etc.. if we manage to go 2-0 ahead against Villa i'm confident we hold on but against Liverpool just unreal at their ground with Klopp they'll just not give up
We have Rice this time, can play for the draw if we beat Villa.

Buhry

Established Member

Their defence looked very open vs Tottenham, think we can get a few goals which would give us a good shot at winning.

Badger_Revenge

I do not see this as a particularly difficult match. Aston Villa are just not the same team away (3-2-3) as they are at home (6-0).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom