• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Aston Villa 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 9th December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_GettyImages-1255241436-1.jpg

Screenshot-20231206-115538.png

Screenshot-20231206-115556.png

Screenshot-20231206-115616.png

Screenshot-20231206-115647.png

Screenshot-20231206-115705.png

Screenshot-20231206-115754.png

Screenshot-20231206-115813.png

Screenshot-20231206-115831.png

c7184912-f66c-4fb5-bc7c-7fb0bc8c6f23.png

Prediction

Villa 0-1 Arsenal

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I had to check if we've played Sheffield already or not. We only beat them 5-0 🙈

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We're set up nicely for this match but they are quality and probably the best Villa side since the early 90's. Watkins is on fire so we have to hope our CB's are able to restore normal service. I'm hoping we can score early, put at least 4 past them and keep a clean sheet 🙏

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We were the last team to beat them in the league at Villa Park. They've won all 14 home games since (mostly average teams but still).

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Very very good that we got the 3 points at Luton because we could absolutely lose away to Villa.

Diaby and Ramsey back in the side as well. They’re going to come for us like they did against City tonight.

Feel like it’s a good time to beat them mind you, we’ll need to dig in.

Key would be to score a very early goal.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

They have 14 league wins in a row at home. Last time they didn't win at home? When we beat the last season 2-4. Let's make it go full circle and be the ones to break the streak with a win!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
My worry with this game is we are a good match for them. They'll let us have the ball and be defensively well organised and then hit us on the break all game. It will probably be the same as the game they just played against City.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well we have Rice so that big plus also we gonna we have the physical aspects to match them. But you have to respect them at home they been very good they outplayed man city got result at Sp**s

We simply have to be at our best and of course Senor Raya and our players should avoid mistakes

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Not sure on how we should go with the midfield

Havertz Ødegaard
Rice
Or
Rice Ødegaard
Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom