• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0 - 2 West Ham | Thursday 28th December| KO: 20:15 GMT | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-West-Ham.jpg

Screenshot-20231223-223058.png

Screenshot-20231223-223116.png

Screenshot-20231223-223130.png

Screenshot-20231223-223159.png

Screenshot-20231223-223216.png

Screenshot-20231223-223234.png

Screenshot-20231223-223306.png

lineup-1.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 West Ham

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Most of you didn't watch MC last night. They were horrible but win. What the fvck is with you?

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
We'd look poor now if Holding was playing instead of Saliba though. Partey would actually open it up the midfield I think we saw what he can do last season, it's part of why Arteta likes him so much. Jorginho is capable too but not as good.
I don't know, hopefully whatever you say is true. Don't care anymore tbf we won't win the league

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

It's funny people talk about how much our defence is brilliant and how much Liverpool's will let them down, yet we've now conceded more than them.
I’ve been thinking this👀 every time I listen to the arsecast they talk about it and I’m yelling into my headphones we’ve conceded the same amount!! Lol

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Teta has to come up with something new or the title is going to slip through our fingers again, I fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom