• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0 - 2 West Ham | Thursday 28th December| KO: 20:15 GMT | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-West-Ham.jpg

Screenshot-20231223-223058.png

Screenshot-20231223-223116.png

Screenshot-20231223-223130.png

Screenshot-20231223-223159.png

Screenshot-20231223-223216.png

Screenshot-20231223-223234.png

Screenshot-20231223-223306.png

lineup-1.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 West Ham

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Sanchez11

The West Ham Central v Arsenal fans on twitter Declan Rice derby this, we will be there!

(PS...what has this game turned into tbh, just some rando ginger on social media baiting our fans ffs) 🤣

Reactions: A_G

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I hope we turn up and put in a professional performance and win. This won't be easy as WH are a competitive unit but we are at home and should perform there. 3-1 at best but a clean sheet would be nice.

Riou

Arsène made his return to watch us v West Ham this time last year, we made sure we won for him...Xhaka is returning to watch this match, and our two time FA cup winner deserves nothing but the three points aswell.

Don't let him down Arsenal!

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

@Sanchez11

The West Ham Central v Arsenal fans on twitter Declan Rice derby this, we will be there!

(PS...what has this game turned into tbh, just some rando ginger on social media baiting our fans ffs) 🤣
I cant wait mate, need to smash them cvnts and shut that Ginge prick up. Its gonna be lit, he will be at the game aswell!! But remember they are MASSIVE, wanna smash them in both games!!

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

2-0 I think. West Ham doing well, got the job done today but they where also very poor first half of that game. We'll have too much for them.

Riou

Raya
White-Saliba-Gabriel-Zinchenko
Rice
Ødegaard-Trossard
Saka-Jesus-Martinelli
...not against Jorginho playing, but would prefer Leo to be given a chance (and a chance more in the middle too) 3-1 to The Arsenal.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
With Kai suspended and martinelli in woeful form, I'd like 2 of trossard, Nelson and esr start here. Rest of the team picks itself. We should easily beat them IMO.

I'd actually start Martinelli for this one, he needs a confidence boost.

You move Trossard/Smith Rowe into that left midfield role for me.

MikeVinna

Established Member
How do Pool play boxing day and we get 2 days more rest?

I still don’t think you drop Gabi. His decision making has been shocking but he keeps defenses on their toes. Until we get a player with similar pace he’s the guy for us on LW. Trossard in midfield I hope. Shouldn’t need Jorginho at home.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Arteta will probably just put Trossard in place of Havertz for the West Ham game but personally would prefer to see ESR there. Trossard has become a massive ball hog this season, whereas ESR is the archetypal Wenger player who likes to combine with others.

Tnegs

How do Pool play boxing day and we get 2 days more rest?

I still don’t think you drop Gabi. His decision making has been shocking but he keeps defenses on their toes. Until we get a player with similar pace he’s the guy for us on LW. Trossard in midfield I hope. Shouldn’t need Jorginho at home.

Smith Rowe could start on the left he’s fast and direct and skillful enough to do it. The problem with him is nobody knows what his fitness/form levels are like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom