• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss FA Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool | Sunday 7th January | KO: 16:30 GMT | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-blog.png

Screenshot-20240102-082031.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 0-1 Liverpool

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People wanting a killer CF, who is out there? Only Victor Osimhen is a level raising CF. The rest are worse than Nketiah.

What we need is a back up to Ben White(who is not moving comfortably) and another high quality winger.
I’d settle for strong, quick and not afraid to shoot. We sent one away to Monaco without giving him any minutes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Doubt Mikel is under any pressure from going out of the cups. But if we continue to freefall down the table(because we can’t score goals and the likes of Fulham outplay us) there could be a decision to make come end of season.
Mikel won't be under pressure unless like you said the winless run continue and that imo will lead to players lose Faith

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We have made sure Ian Wright's last season on MOTD isn't met with a wonderful League win or record breaking Cup win.

But instead one where we will finish like 3rd with no trophy, feeling significantly further away from City than last season (after spending £200 million in the summer too) and having to hear everyone talk about how great Sp**s are as they most likely join us in Champions League qualification for next season.

Well done lads, you have let down a club legend that's better than you all put together and I hate you for it.

Riou...xo
This sounds like another goodbye from Riou

GLITCH

No Sir. Brighton play beautiful football with whatever XI they put out, even if the results aren't always there. We play struggle ball and don't even score at the end. I would kill to look like Brighton right now.
I'm pleasantly surprised to see you saying this now. I remember our discussion about Di Zerbi vs Arteta. At least, I think it was you.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I would like to see what these players would do with a manager who knows what he is doing. Look what Ange has done for Richarlison.
Richarlison was quite decent at Everton and was playing for Brazil based on that form. He also had some mental well being issues Brazil's Richarlison to 'seek psychological help' after World Cup qualifying woes, aims to come back stronger. So he must have sought help to get better. Look, I’m not saying managers don’t have a role in how players perform. What I’m saying is that players do, too. If you want to get to the top, you go the extra mile to get better, and that’s what the world class athletes do, change diets, extra training, or practice, etc.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This tactic that Mik does when we're losing is absolutely ****. Basically Trossard and ESR come on but no one is brave enough to pass to them centrally, Nelly and Saka basically end up more isolated and as wing backs with no FBs to support. Ødegaard tries to be the hero but mainly our defenders and Rice pass among themselves before hitting the hail Mary ball.

Wed have been far better keeping Jorginho on the pitch. At least he has the balls to try play through the lines.

TriniGunner

Result aside, our overall performance was good bro. We completely dominated this team tonight.

But if you want to take the result alone, then cool as well.
My only comfort is that our problems are more or less easily remedied with the addition of a quality striker.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Look you guys can moan about Kiwi, Saka, or Kai and blame them. The facts are everything Arsenal have and don’t have after 4 years and 800 million is on Mik. We literally are no closer to toppling City than we were two or three years ago. On that fact alone he should be gone. On how badly he gets outmanaged in every knockout competition is obviously coaching. How can Trossard, Saka, Martinelli, Jesus, and ode all become cr.p over night and the manager is not the one we point fingers at? I know the Emirates crowd wasn’t loud enough. Anything to absolve the w.nker in charge

GLITCH

No Sir. Brighton play beautiful football with whatever XI they put out, even if the results aren't always there. We play struggle ball and don't even score at the end. I would kill to look like Brighton right now.
Lol nevermind, it wasn't you. It was blaze_of_glory.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I’m still baffled how we watched them in front of goal and decided to hand over 65 million of her majesty’s finest pounds for one of the biggest culprits in their attack.
To be honest not only most of our forward suck so bad likely he bring the disease to us

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Richarlison was quite decent at Everton and was playing for Brazil based on that form. He also had some mental well being issues Brazil's Richarlison to 'seek psychological help' after World Cup qualifying woes, aims to come back stronger. So he must have sought help to get better. Look, I’m not saying managers don’t have a role in how players perform. What I’m saying is that players do, too. If you want to get to the top, you go the extra mile to get better, and that’s what the world class athletes do, change diets, extra training, or practice, etc.
Yeah but who is the responsible party. He can’t solve the playbook to defend us. Logically, is it a coincidence 5 good attackers are all bad at the same time? No. We have been game planned for and Mik can’t solve it. He doesn’t improve the players he has either

TriniGunner

This tactic that Mik does when we're losing is absolutely ****. Basically Trossard and ESR come on but no one is brave enough to pass to them centrally, Nelly and Saka basically end up more isolated and as wing backs with no FBs to support. Ødegaard tries to be the hero but mainly our defenders and Rice pass among themselves before hitting the hail Mary ball.

Wed have been far better keeping Jorginho on the pitch. At least he has the balls to try play through the lines.
Since Xhaka left we've not been playing through balls much. It's like we're trying to bore our opponent to death with control and forgetting what Arsenal football is all about. I hate football without risks. It shows a lack of belief in your teammates.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
We outplayed Liverpool today.
You conveniently forget People don't play low block against Brighton so it's easier for them to look good.
They also don't have 'big team pressure' they went on a run not winning for a load of games earlier in the season & it doesn't matter.
Was you saying you would kill to look like them then🤔
We are in a slump finishing wis2 but are still one of the top teams in the league with Man City & Liverpool.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Since Xhaka left we've not been playing through balls much. It's like we're trying to bore our opponent to death with control and forgetting what Arsenal football is all about. I hate football without risks. It shows a lack of belief in your teammates.
People underestimate how important was Xhaka to our general play last season and how much more balanced we were across the squad with him on the side.

When he missed rare games through injury or suspension our midfield was mostly shocking, with him on the side we always had that tenacity and midfield bite.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
People underestimate how important was Xhaka to our general play last season and how much more balanced we were across the squad with him on the side.

When he missed rare games through injury or suspension our midfield was mostly shocking, with him on the side we always had that tenacity and midfield bite.

Xhaka is a monumental miss. His first time passes and range was vital for us. He was fabulous last season. I hope he wins the league at Leverkusen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom