• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss FA Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool | Sunday 7th January | KO: 16:30 GMT | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-blog.png

Screenshot-20240102-082031.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 0-1 Liverpool

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Teams can easily score 5 goals off of just 2xG - it happens often enough. Our xG doesn't count the botched chances we had for example Ødegaard not weighting the pass well enough for Kai for ex

I'm telling you , watch the first half again and you will be amazed we didn't score at least twice.
That's not what I am saying tbh, which is why initially I replied to DJ Markstar post that Liverpool game was valid for that description. I agree that we should have scored.

I am saying for the West Ham game, that notion was not valid just based purely on xG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom