• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Crystal Palace | Saturday 20th January | KO: 12:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_ArsenalCP.png

Screenshot-20240113-065849.png

Screenshot-20240113-065905.png

Screenshot-20240113-065918.png

Screenshot-20240113-065942.png

Screenshot-20240113-070006.png

Screenshot-20240113-070025.png

Screenshot-20240113-070041.png

lineup-1.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-1 Crystal Palace

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Wow, we finally start to hit our shots on target and we win 5-0, who would've thought? But no no it's our tactics that are just wrong.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Roy literally doesn't care, love that guy :lol:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Usually a 5-0 win in the early fixture is the ideal result, can hate watch all of the other teams. Those three loses ate still hanging around our necks though.

Reactions: A_G

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This is why we shouldn't worry too much about Martinelli. He only needs to adjust slightly and he will be deadly again.
Not going to have perfectly weighted passes with just the keeper to beat twice a game, let alone twice every ten games.

Martinelli and Trossard are probably our best finishers, I’d back him to score there 9/10 times. The issue with him is everything else as Arteta refuses to simplify his role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom