• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 21 (Jan 12-14) & (Jan 20-22)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I remember after that 4-3 Fulham game people were saying Liverpool would fall off, I pointed to their favourable run and said they could build up momentum. They've not lost since then, progressing in every competition and still top of the league.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Salah and Trent missing for them is the equivalent of Saka and Saliba missing for us, imagine how in the mud we'd be.

They have the score but they've looked poor bro. In fact they look mediocre with both Salah and Trent in the team as well as we saw in our game at Anfield.

They've got good finishing and great last ditch tackles going for them at the moment. How long does that carry you in a title challenge?

They will be in the title challenge still, but Im not convinced by them being clear of us in this title race to be honest.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He’s one of the better striking options and you need 3. Your choices are him, Solanke, Jesus, Toney now I guess. Jackson lol. Edouard. Hoijlund. Alvarez who isn’t scoring himself.

This is why I got so annoyed at @OnlyOne and A-M talking about Toney I don’t think they fully grasp the market.

This is so rude 🤣

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

I remember after that 4-3 Fulham game people were saying Liverpool would fall off, I pointed to their favourable run and said they could build up momentum. They've not lost since then, progressing in every competition and still top of the league.
I can easily see them winning the title

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Klopp is a proper manager! How is he topping the table with Elliot and Jones in midfield

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They have the score but they've looked poor bro. In fact they look mediocre with both Salah and Trent in the team as well as we saw in our game at Anfield.

They've got good finishing and great last ditch tackles going for them at the moment. How long does that carry you in a title challenge?

They will be in the title challenge still, but Im not convinced by them being clear of us in this title race to be honest.
With a world class manager…very far

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He had 11 goals and 7 assists in 24 starts, that’s a good return. If he was simping pens and was fit he’d have got 20, but hey, that’s why we want Toney because he’s fitter and will bully Saka for pens.
Is that shade? :lol:

You know Arteta himself admits we over performed in that first half of last season, also that’s still not on track to hit 20 league goals.

Forget the number 20 for a bit, need a player who has a nose for goal and is good enough of a finisher to take advantage of the chances we create. Is that Jesus?

SA Gunner

Jota coming into form just before our game.

Its going to be good at the Emirates.

SA Gunner

With a world class manager…very far

Nah, not convinced its enough bro.

There is a reason Klopp couldnt beat City consistently in title races over the last 10 years.

If Klopp is such a world class manager, then what does that make Pep?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Really unconvincing 3-0 here similar to our 5-0 yesterday but we won't hear that about today

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom