• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Nottingham Forest 1 - 2 Arsenal | Tuesday 30 January | KO: 19:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFHBwyAW4AAsXkD

https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.standard.co.uk%2F2022%2F08%2F26%2F15%2FPL22NottsForesrArsenal.jpg%3Fwidth=1200&width=1200&auto=webp&quality=75

Screenshot-20240125-225457.png

Screenshot-20240125-225515.png

Screenshot-20240125-225534.png

Screenshot-20240125-225606.png

Screenshot-20240125-225628.png

Screenshot-20240125-225644.png

Screenshot-20240125-225659.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Nottingham Forest 1-3 Arsenal

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Very good performance in the second half although we didn't have as many chances as you wish.

I feel that ESR really brought a more energetic approach to our game as he has more confidence to run with the ball and pass it forward.

Leave Kai on the bench for Liverpool please.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I thought I'd catch the end of the Villa game but there's still half an hour to go?!

Sorry, gonna have to watch Love Island and catch up on MOTD later

My love for football is waning 🫤

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I truly don’t know what more you could want aside from stamping out that sloppy goal of course.

[B/]1) control an away game we haven’t won in 6 years.[B\]

2) score 2 goals in the second half and create two other huge chances that Jesus should be scoring.

I think we look fresh and excellent.

Is that true?!

Sorry, trying and failing to bold the part of your post where you said it's an away game we've not won in six years. Is this true?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There's a pretty annoying trend of absolutely shutting out opponents causing them to do nothing in attack but then one or two moments where we gift them a really soft goal. Frustrating and needs to be worked on.
Our players have trend to just be casual when we comfortable leading it'll not go away unless our players stop doing this

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He looks a bit clumsy, but he is a handful
More of an old school forward
Anyway, guy is really built like a brickhouse
He just came back from injury I didn't expect he play today because he very decent player he'd leave to better club this summer

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Very good performance in the second half although we didn't have as many chances as you wish.

I feel that ESR really brought a more energetic approach to our game as he has more confidence to run with the ball and pass it forward.

Leave Kai on the bench for Liverpool please.
Do you not think we need his physicality? (Hate that word. What I mean is him being tall and clumsy and not afraid to go in hard for a tackle)

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Thank agent turner for the massive contribution to that win. Terrible keeping to get beaten by Jesus on the near post; Jesus had no alternative but to hit it there. The goal opened the game up and we then got the second. Huge contribution.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Do you not think we need his physicality? (Hate that word. What I mean is him being tall and clumsy and not afraid to go in hard for a tackle)
Now that we're going with the semantics, we need more penetration forward and Kai's limp performances pale in comparison with ESR's energetic moments tonight

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
It’s really easy to see the problem. If you gonna play 4-3-3 you can’t have your two wide attacks play on the touch line like you playing classic 4-4-2. They are just too far away from goal. Martinelli specially he is not gonna do anything so far away from goal

Maybe hand your CV into Arsenal you've clearly thought of something they haven't here.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Ffs this pensil neck brotha scoring for fun against us
Hilarious you said that. I actually googled him because I thought surely he's not talking about the guy I think he is.

He's the most opposite of pencil-necked I've ever seen in my life 🤣 You're such a joker. I'm going to have to take everything else you say with a huge pinch of salt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom