• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Nottingham Forest 1 - 2 Arsenal | Tuesday 30 January | KO: 19:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFHBwyAW4AAsXkD

https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.standard.co.uk%2F2022%2F08%2F26%2F15%2FPL22NottsForesrArsenal.jpg%3Fwidth=1200&width=1200&auto=webp&quality=75

Screenshot-20240125-225457.png

Screenshot-20240125-225515.png

Screenshot-20240125-225534.png

Screenshot-20240125-225606.png

Screenshot-20240125-225628.png

Screenshot-20240125-225644.png

Screenshot-20240125-225659.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Nottingham Forest 1-3 Arsenal

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Very tense at the end. But, we were in absolute cruise control for 85% of an away game so that was a big positive.

My gut tells me this team doesn’t have enough about em to win the league. Nowhere near the spark of the first half of last season, 7 pts down in comparison on matchday 22 but you never know. TP5 and Timber to save the day!

Moviegooner

Typical Nuno with Portugees counter play. 🤮

Huge huge three points. Especially when we play the league leaders sunday, and they play chelsea tomorrow
Could be in a great position come sunday evening!

First half was tricky to break Forrest down. They defended well. But we missed penetration in the box that we did had in the second half. With a bit of luck by Mattie Turner.

Smith Rowe to start and bench king Kai. Wouldn't be surprised.

Zinny and Jesus outstanding. Need to see them play like this every game!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Again love the "Champions of Europe you will never sing that" chant, from fans who have probably never seen Forest win any trophies with their own eyes...top stuff 👊

Big fan of them putting the "Championship playoff winners, 2022" up on their stadium honours boards, state of it 🤣

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
It’s basic football. If you can’t see that then you clearly have limited understanding of football

I think you're demonstrating huge levels of Dunning-Kruger by thinking that Arsenal football club haven't thought of narrowing their wide forwards in 2024. Otherwise, please let AFC know about your revolutionary ideas! You'll be paid handsomely.

Energoto

Oh
Hilarious you said that. I actually googled him because I thought surely he's not talking about the guy I think he is.

He's the most opposite of pencil-necked I've ever seen in my life 🤣 You're such a joker. I'm going to have to take everything else you say with a huge pinch of salt!
Oh ffs sorry, English is not my first language, though pencil neck is a guy without a neck :D
He gotta lay off the shrugs

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think you're demonstrating huge levels of Dunning-Kruger by thinking that Arsenal football club haven't thought of narrowing their wide forwards in 2024. Otherwise, please let AFC know about your revolutionary ideas! You'll be paid handsomely.

If they have thought about it, why haven’t they done it. Martinelli once again spent most game on the touch line. And was on the peripheral of the game. Go and watch Liverpool how you play 4-3-3 as wide forward. Saka is producing despite Arteta tactics because he is a brilliant player.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Very tense at the end. But, we were in absolute cruise control for 85% of an away game so that was a big positive.

My gut tells me this team doesn’t have enough about em to win the league. Nowhere near the spark of the first half of last season, 7 pts down in comparison on matchday 22 but you never know. TP5 and Timber to save the day!

4 pts vs comparative fixtures last season after MD22.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
If they have thought about it, why haven’t they done it. Martinelli once again spent most game on the touch line. And was on the peripheral of the game. Go and watch Liverpool how you play 4-3-3 as wide forward. Saka is producing despite Arteta tactics because he is a brilliant player.

:lol: You actually think that AFC haven't even *thought* of narrowing the wide forwards :lol::lol: this is priceless.

Reactions: roz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom