• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 4 - 1 Newcastle United | Saturday 24th February | KO: 20:00 | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Newcastle.jpg

Screenshot-20240222-113016.png

Screenshot-20240222-113037.png

Screenshot-20240222-113057.png

Screenshot-20240222-113120.png

Screenshot-20240222-113141.png

Screenshot-20240222-113203.png

Screenshot-20240222-113228.png

lineup-1.png

Screenshot-20240222-114107.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We have to try shot from outside the box just try test Karius Maybe he still have his weak hands

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I realise, but the PL putting their game on to 'help ease their potential fixture congestion' later on sounds a bit off.
They’re still in the FA Cup so there aren’t many dates available for them, bearing in mind they’re in then Europa so they have to play on at least two more Sundays which limits their options.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Expecting another thrashing here, Newcastle have been dire all season, the clearly caught lightening in a bottle last season and are regressing somewhat to their mean, combat that with Karius in goals and the team looking to prove something after Wednesday and you're looking at 3 or 4 minimum.

outlawz

They’re still in the FA Cup so there aren’t many dates available for them, bearing in mind they’re in then Europa so they have to play on at least two more Sundays which limits their options.
Ladies and gentleman, we have a Liverpool apologist in the building!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Rex Stone are you feeling the same as @Riou? :popcorn:

I am buzzing for this tonight, this is how I am watching the game...

8gxujy.jpg

...how Riou does it...authentic marble table (£25,000) super HD tv (£100,000) plant beside it (£250,000) ...least this is what the guy who's house I broke into told me before I beat him unconscious 🔥

MikeVinna

Established Member
One defender on our bench and his name’s Cedric. People cry about Jesus and Partey, and rightly so, but Zinny and Tomi are annoying the crap out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom