• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 4 - 1 Newcastle United | Saturday 24th February | KO: 20:00 | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Newcastle.jpg

Screenshot-20240222-113016.png

Screenshot-20240222-113037.png

Screenshot-20240222-113057.png

Screenshot-20240222-113120.png

Screenshot-20240222-113141.png

Screenshot-20240222-113203.png

Screenshot-20240222-113228.png

lineup-1.png

Screenshot-20240222-114107.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

She really is, and that's not in a omg me so horny kind of way - it's just factual.

Then you step back and consider that Karius is like 6'2/6'3, still has most of his hair, is a player in the PL and his GF is attractive.....I mean he's not doing bad is he lol.

Whereas me I'm 32, fat asf, poor asf, balding and perpetually miserable.

anime-crying.gif
Christ bro you’re making me sad for you

At least you have most of your life in front of you

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
So apparently our attacking is bad

but also we're the first team in history to score 2 goals in 7 successive halves of football.

So...pick one I guess?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
25 goals in 6 league games is ridiculous ffs that like ajax at their league when they were dominant.

That average more than 4 goals a game

She really is, and that's not in a omg me so horny kind of way - it's just factual.

Then you step back and consider that Karius is like 6'2/6'3, still has most of his hair, is a player in the PL and his GF is attractive.....I mean he's not doing bad is he lol.

Whereas me I'm 32, fat asf, poor asf, balding and perpetually miserable.

anime-crying.gif

Damn that post turned dark very fast.

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
First half we killed them mentally. We picking them off. Just dominance. Excellent game plan by Arteta today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom