• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 4 - 1 Newcastle United | Saturday 24th February | KO: 20:00 | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Newcastle.jpg

Screenshot-20240222-113016.png

Screenshot-20240222-113037.png

Screenshot-20240222-113057.png

Screenshot-20240222-113120.png

Screenshot-20240222-113141.png

Screenshot-20240222-113203.png

Screenshot-20240222-113228.png

lineup-1.png

Screenshot-20240222-114107.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So apparently our attacking is bad

but also we're the first team in history to score 2 goals in 7 successive halves of football.

So...pick one I guess?
The attack wasn't bad but we weren't clinical enough we still created many chances

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Wow since December Newcastle have conceded more than any other club. Wtf has happened to what was a good defence last season?

sdotzdot

Established Member
This has been some of the craziest form I’ve seen. Not in some farmers league as well. No words to even describe our 2024 thus far.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
last season everyone was crediting Jesus and Zinchenko for giving us winning mentality. Here we are in our best form and neither of them had a part to play.
It’s all Arteta.
Kept on saying over & over those two lucked into a situations where our players matured & they just rode the coattails of the actual stars. But no a striker who wasn’t starting even when city didn’t have any other striker & a lb they tried to sell for years because he couldn’t defend made us great apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom