• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 0 Luton Town | Wednesday 3rd April | KO: 19:30 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal-vs-luton-town-live-streaming-team-news-head-to-head-predicted-lineup-where-to-watch-premier-league.jpg

Screenshot-20240401-143101-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240401-143126-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240401-143240-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240401-143256-Chrome.jpg

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240401-142907-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 4-0 Luton Town

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Too many changes for my liking but I'm also seeing this as an investment for the upcoming brutal run in. Lots of talk here about the likes of Partey, ESR, Nelson etc having to contribute but they're never going to do it if they don't get the kind of minutes they're getting today.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Quite a number of changes. I hope we hit the ground running and lead the score by going into HT.

The midfield of Partey and ESR is nowhere near sharp, so hopefully we can adapt to it by playing in certain shapes to get to their box quickly.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

ESR is though. I don’t really see him as a central player, always looks better coming off the bench. But let’s see I guess.
Arteta doesn't see him as a winger anymore. His mould for a winger is fast and tricky. He is more like Trossard, but not as tricky.

It's better to try him in the middle role, because he has no future as a winger for Arsenal anymore. His shirt number is #10 for a reason.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You used to be a master at this. So sad how you've fallen off.

Smh
This is one of your most negative posts towards me since the Mesut wars.

As pure footballers, i think ESR and Reiss are better. It’s not a controversial shout.

Tomb Bombadil

If this backfires, god help us!
It's always if. If you don't rest players they might get injured. And if you want to rotate this ist the game. Playing against 18th placed team at home while they have 12 players out.

But yeah the midfield of Partey, ESR and Ødegaard is bold. The rest I think is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom