• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

Established Member
i expected that. Ajax should promote an attacker of their youth team instead of spending it on Balo.

They already have. Kasper Dolberg; exciting prospect. I'd much rather watch him than that braindead primadonna.

For future reference: Ajax has a salary cap of 1 million euros a year.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Apparently Hull have turned down a 7m bid for Andrew Robertson from West Ham and want 15m.o_O

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Would be lovely but I have a hard time believing that Pep who couldn't integrate a player of near prime Fabregas' technical ability wants the challenge of trying to integrate a player with Ramsey's. That would be like failing with Usain Bolt as your anchor in a relay and then trying again with a double amputee instead.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Jese being strongly linked with Liverpool, I just know we are going to end up lumbered with Sturridge:(

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would be lovely but I have a hard time believing that Pep who couldn't integrate a player of near prime Fabregas' technical ability wants the challenge of trying to integrate a player with Ramsey's. That would be like failing with Usain Bolt as your anchor in a relay and then trying again with a double amputee instead.

Not at this stage of the window.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

sell him for 30M pounds and buy him again for 57M pounds. nothing make sense.
Only really costing them 27 m then ans with that 30m they've got players like Costa in and won the league while Lakuku has improved significantly. It's a trend started by Barcelona with Fabregas amd Alba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom