• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

OG J0E

Weird what's going on with West Ham and Stoke's defences. Been the worst in the league so far despite having CBs who are in theory good - Reid, Shawcross who have suddenly dropped off.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Going to be interesting to see if they have the guts to stick with Bilic. In my opinion they are doing a massive mistake if they get rid. He is a really talented manager.

OG J0E

Feels like sacking Bilic would be a mistake, simply given how good he got them last season. Shame Dok isn't around for some input.

Feel for Payt... 29 years old. Just now noticed. Came close to win the Euro tournament and is stuck at that **** club that West Ham is. Poor lad.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Seeing Laurent Blanc linked with the role, Pellegrini would have been interesting though.
Not fond of Blanc tbh. He is a good manager but something is just off about him. His racist opinions to begin with and he always gets pissed on by his players. During France NT and PSG with Aurier. He looks like he is going to cry as well.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Not many options out there apart from Blanc. Seen names like Redknapp and Giggs (!!) mentioned as well.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Not many options out there apart from Blanc. Seen names like Redknapp and Giggs (!!) mentioned as well.
Yeah not many choices. Giggs :lol: On top of him destroying his own brother's life, he didn't play himself striker as player manager. Questionable behavior to say the least. Redknapp can piss off as well.

Mancini is out of a job btw.

Aevi

Hale End FC
CtOQaFKXYAAGeM-.jpg
West Ham are in an absolute **** state.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom