• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

TXSSBx.gif

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Everyone going mental over Payets goal but the defence was utter garbage. My mother in law could have rounded those players. ... She just had a hip replacement too

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Really everything has just gone to sh*t. Quite remarkable.

Also have Chelsea, Everton, Sp**s, United, Liverpool & ourselves in their next 10 games.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
It's all going a bit ****, innit? :lol:

Woeful start to the season and Zaza has been as terrible as I thought he'd be. We've been extremely unlucky with injuries as well though and our attack has suffered greatly from not having proper FBs to field. Ogbonna bombing up the left is hardly threatening. Still confident we'll turn it around and finish somewhere comfortable in mid-table as we get our starters back from injuries.

66724746b3.jpg

New expensive signing injured, 3 FBs injured, 2 strikers injured... most teams would struggle with these kind of injuries tbf.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Woeful start to the season and Zaza has been as terrible as I thought he'd be. We've been extremely unlucky with injuries as well though and our attack has suffered greatly from not having proper FBs to field. Ogbonna bombing up the left is hardly threatening. Still confident we'll turn it around and finish somewhere comfortable in mid-table as we get our starters back from injuries.

66724746b3.jpg

New expensive signing injured, 3 FBs injured, 2 strikers injured... most teams would struggle with these kind of injuries tbf.
Lucas Perez. Welbeck. Giroud. Mertesacker. Debuchy. Coquelin. Ramsey.

IMG_5117.JPG
...depth baby!

You'll get better soon! ;)

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse

66724746b3.jpg

The Hammers getting a lot of negative press recently bro. You been absent from the forum for a while. What's your take on matters

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
The Hammers getting a lot of negative press recently bro. You been absent from the forum for a while. What's your take on matters

Regarding the videos of fans etc behaving like ****, I don't really care. Any club has bad apples, especially if your club has working class roots. Looking at the big picture our fans are still a good bunch. Against Everton we were completely silent for their moment of silence and applauded their tributes to Howard Kendall and Rhys Jones.

The leadership is a bit.. I don't know. The somewhat open communication between the board and the fans is a blessing and a curse. It's nice to know where we're heading, but at the same time every time something "business-ey" (sorry) takes place, it comes as a clear reminder that the club is still a business. The owners wants to be seen as fellow fans, but they're also responsible for the clubs financials and the clubs growth - which is wanted by the vast majority of the fanbase - won't happen without some sacrifices.

Our incredible performance last season has put us in an unwinnable situation. Going to the new stadium doesn't automatically transform us into a footballing powerhouse, it's mainly going to have long-term benefits to our bottom line and give us more room for wages etc. It wasn't an impromptu cash injection as you saw with Chelsea and City, yet a lot of the fanbase expect the same rapid growth in competitiveness and stature. It's unreasonable, but some of the blame lies on the owners for talking up the club in the media as well.

Personally I never expected us to push for CL spots this season. I knew it was going to be a second season after getting rid of Allardyce, and any observant fan of football knows an Allardyce regime leaves wounds that takes time to heal.

All in all though, I'm content with the current situation. The results haven't been there but we've been playing decently in the last 2-3 games with a lot of new players needing time to gel. I'm hopeful we'll still finish in the top 10, which would be an acceptable season for me.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom